In need of developers for a upcoming community.

Vortex

Development team

Know Python, HTML/CSS or Arma Scripting? Feel free to message Jack or Me on teamspeak or our forums , and we will see if you fit our requirements! 

Looking forward to speaking to all of our applicants!

developer = input("Do you know any coding language? (y/n)")
developer = developer.lower()
if developer == 'y':
  print("Thats Great! Contact a management team mber")
  secretmessage = str("dvho, p slnpa ruvd ovd av bzl aol ihzpj jlhzly jpwoly, uvaopun zwljphs...")
  print("Don't forget to tell them this hidden message!!", secretmessage)

#Obviously we would love a Python developer for certain things,

<h1> know HTML or CSS? We will have you too! </h1>
<!-- No, we don't want someone who knows how to use a free drag and drop editor either! - To past self... -->

_varCheck = parseText "I COPY SCRIPTS"; hint typeName _var; 
if (!(_varCheck)) then {
	_var = parseText "If you know SQF, even better!";
} else {
  _var = parseText "No thankyou xD"
};
//Find my mistake up there, and thoroughly take the piss out of me, you will most likely get a spot in our Development team!
  • Like 1

Good luck and remember, if you get scammed by anyone on these forums, ALRPG takes no responsibility for any losses you may incur.
My advice is this, if you don't know how to do something, learn it, if you don't want to or can't be arsed then it's probably best not setting up a server until you can.
Having others do the work will most likely end in tears unless you personally know them/know them a long time, but even then (i had a similar thing a couple of years ago) they may screw you regardless :) 

Edited by JedINyte
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, JedINyte said:

Good luck and remember, if you get scammed by anyone on these forums, ALRPG takes no responsibility for any losses you may incur.
My advice is this, if you don't know how to do something, learn it, if you don't want to or can't be arsed then it's probably best not setting up a server until you can.
Having others do the work will most likely end in tears unless you personally know them/know them a long time, but even then (i had a similar thing a couple of years ago) they may screw you regardless :) 

Well we got one guy that can do this, I'm tryin to learn. But it would be a nice with a extra hand :)

• 2 weeks later...
_varCheck = parseText "I COPY SCRIPTS"; hint typeName _var; //_var is not defined and you're using parsetext for no reason
if (!(_varCheck)) then { //_varCheck has a returned value of structured text, you're checking if it's true or false. Doesn't work like that.
	_var = parseText "If you know SQF, even better!"; //Why are you using parsetext when there is no special formatting
} else {
  _var = parseText "No thankyou xD" //Same thing, no formatting so parsetext is useless. Also no semicolon.
};
//Find my mistake up there, and thoroughly take the piss out of me, you will most likely get a spot in our Development team!

There is just far too much wrong with that code smh

Edited by Maihym
  • Like 1

if (!(_varCheck)) then {
} else {
};

First off this is c# not sqf or arma coding as you call it, secondly a 2-year-old could see the mistake of what you did _var = parseText "No thankyou xD" should be _var = parseText "No thank you xD";. Secondly, the way you advertised this is so cringy and peculiar its mind boggling and to make matters worse you couldn't even spell thank you correctly and you didn't close off the statement so I guess this community can "thoroughly take the piss out of me".

Just now, Semprus Gaming said:
if (!(_varCheck)) then {
} else {
};

First off this is c# not sqf or arma coding as you call it, secondly a 2-year-old could see the mistake of what you did _var = parseText "No thankyou xD" should be _var = parseText "No thank you xD";. Secondly, the way you advertised this is so cringy and peculiar its mind boggling and to make matters worse you couldn't even spell thank you correctly and you didn't close off the statement so I guess this community can "thoroughly take the piss out of me".

>this is c#

> `then` command

Some people here are so triggered for no reason lol. And I didn't make this I just forward what the other founder told me to. And It isn't supposed to be hard either, I don't get why some people get so mad for nothing like get a life. Now if this childish comments continue for some reason feel free to lock the thread staff.