Sign in to follow this  
Vortex

Underground RP | New Community

Hello everyone!

I decided to make this post to tell everyone who we are and what we do. We are a group of friends making an arma server as you probably know, we started a few months ago and we've come a long way on our road! We are always looking for improvements and suggestions so if you ever feel like helping us out feel free to make a post at the suggestion forum. We are also looking for members to our staff team, so if you wish to apply applications for staff will open soon!

We have a teamspeak so if you wish to join it to talk to us or just relax you can join it with this ip: ts.undergroundrp.uk

We also have a discord that will be used communications within the factions and staff. If you wish to join here is the invite link.

If you wish to see what is being done and what is added you can visit out server development log.

What we have right now:

• Custom skins
  • Better taxi system
  • An amazing website
  • Auction house
  • Indicator lights
  • Speed cameras
  • Full whitelist integration
  • Police ANPR
  • Dynamic Market System
  • Custom interactive jail system
  • Ability to transfer vehicle ownership
  • Custom nightclub
  • Custom hud

Coming up:

• Custom housing system
  • Opfor faction
  • Border with blowable walls
  • Custom debit card system
  • Custom medic revive system
  • And much more!

We have so much more coming up! And we hope to see you there!

Kavala square

EBB12BF958DBC033F23FE31DC1D80A701B1A483B

Kavala PD

372FC8B635713EFB1BF205C42D03E0489E6799D6

Radiation zone (Yes you need hazmat suit to enter)

LHRHN7y.jpg

Edited by Vortex

Well that's a list that I can't even be bothered to read through. Fix your stuff up. Who in the world cares if you have "updated intro text" :D:D Really. You can do better.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

39 minutes ago, peek-a-boo said:

Well that's a list that I can't even be bothered to read through. Fix your stuff up. Who in the world cares if you have "updated intro text" :D:D Really. You can do better.

Hey!

Yea as I don't do the developing stuff I don't have a full list. However I'll try to redo the whole list to see all we got explained better.

Thanks!

Updated!

Edited by Vortex

Unfortunately don't have most of our chat, however Trex and his mate have continually been spamming me on Facebook (used to be real life mates) and via our servers infrastructure e.g Teamspeak, to beg for ranks in our Whitelisted Factions, they also have continually trolled us.

They have expressed homophobic, insensitive views and have continually been rude and disrespectful to our staff.

Our communities main rules include respect, something which you guys violated.

I do not have much of the steam conversation unfortunately, however here is the last part I could screengrab.

5b56ef3131eff_ScreenShot2018-07-24at10_16_06.thumb.png.4d2b0cbab655266491b75c1c707c9496.png

The two day ban for homophobic views and calling me a '[email protected]' was extended after you ban evaded and came on to our teamspeak to troll my staff team again.

If you still don't know why you are banned, you broke the following rules on our Community:

1.2) Any activity performed within this community that is Illegal (DDOS, DOX, Stalking, Harassment as some examples) will be met with an immediate PERMANENT ban, and reported to the relevant authorities (If deemed necessary.)

1.5) Discrimination based on:

• Disability
  • Race
  • Religion or Religious Belief
  • Sexual Orientation
  • Will be met with an immediate and non-appealable permanent ban

1.7) Members of this community must understand that it is a privilege, not a given right, to be within this community! If you are found to be problematic or detrimental to the community, you will be removed indefinitely to prevent the community being harmed by your actions.

Explenations:

1.2) Valid because some of your comments may be considered on the verge of illegal in the UK.

1.5) You discriminated against Sexual Orientation by mentioning the word '[email protected]' and in the above shown conversation you also discriminated against Age by calling me a '[email protected]'. Some of these reasons are also for the banning of you under rule 1.2 as-well, they are deemed as harassment in our communities eyes.

1.7) It is not a right to be in our community, you where found as quite clearly 'problematic' and 'detrimental' to our community, who wants a guy begging for Faction Command positions aswell as calling its staff team '[email protected]' and '[email protected]' whilst ban evading?

Hope that clears everything up for you :)

Kind Regards, Jack.

2 hours ago, Kaiden said:

@TrexxPlease provide some valid evidence.

No need for false accusations here.

My response is to Trex's evidence-less claim.