Momma Mane

Valhalla Gaming Altis Life

Please Take Time to try out our new server! With primary Developers Myself and @MrOreo3, With the main Purpose to try and provide a good RolePlay server for those looking for one! With Whietelisted Cop and Medic roles, civilian is open for anyone that wants to join, we just hope you understand the rules of our server though, other then that we have a website/forum, team speak for whitelisted roles and support team. were trying to build a strong and outgoing community. Once we have the server open (probably later today) I will put the ip to the server and Team Speak on the bottom of this post, same with the website. We hope you can come join our server and have a fun time on it!

Have a Good Day
-Sincerely Momma Mane 

Wheres the server IP, website address etc? How do you expect people to check it out without basic information?? O.o 

Ok. Since you've literally put in 0 effort in this advertisement I decided to craft together an example just for you that shows you how to make a proper ad (it's dead simple):

HOW-TO-MAKE-AD.thumb.png.b57ae4ca6f6f07587876540c518f4bce.png

11 minutes ago, peek-a-boo said:

Ok. Since you've literally put in 0 effort in this advertisement I decided to craft together an example just for you that shows you how to make a proper ad (it's dead simple):

HOW-TO-MAKE-AD.thumb.png.b57ae4ca6f6f07587876540c518f4bce.png

Oioi @peek-a-boo:) You are far to kind lol ;) 
I'm surprised the advert was approved given the lack of information provided O.o 

@Deadlesszombie any idea what the IP for the server is? Or the website address?

eee.thumb.png.cdbe3aa3082384b7eb37ef73ba6ee86b.png

Edited by JedINyte

4 hours ago, JedINyte said:

Oioi @peek-a-boo:) You are far to kind lol ;) 
I'm surprised the advert was approved given the lack of information provided O.o 

@Deadlesszombie any idea what the IP for the server is? Or the website address?

eee.thumb.png.cdbe3aa3082384b7eb37ef73ba6ee86b.png

21 hours ago, Momma Mane said:

Once we have the server open (probably later today) I will put the ip to the server and Team Speak on the bottom of this post, same with the website. We hope you can come join our server and have a fun time on it!

On 6/9/2018 at 1:18 AM, Momma Mane said:

Please Take Time to try out our new server! With primary Developers Myself and @MrOreo3, With the main Purpose to try and provide a good RolePlay server for those looking for one! With Whietelisted Cop and Medic roles, civilian is open for anyone that wants to join, we just hope you understand the rules of our server though, other then that we have a website/forum, team speak for whitelisted roles and support team. were trying to build a strong and outgoing community. Once we have the server open (probably later today) I will put the ip to the server and Team Speak on the bottom of this post, same with the website. We hope you can come join our server and have a fun time on it!

Have a Good Day
-Sincerely Momma Mane 

Sooooo many posts from server owners wanting members from here to "check out" their servers. So a simple post with lacking information isn't going to get you anyone so i suggest taking the above advice and editing your post (add pics too)

Edited by Corey
  • Like 1

sorry ive been fixing bugs on the server and havnt gotten around to making another post, the server ip is 85.190.158.167:28000 and the website will be put up in the next day or two, the team speak is excel.ts.nfoservers.com any one interested and have any questions feel free to dm me on Team Speak. 

50 minutes ago, Momma Mane said:

sorry ive been fixing bugs on the server and havnt gotten around to making another post, the server ip is 85.190.158.167:28000 and the website will be put up in the next day or two, the team speak is excel.ts.nfoservers.com any one interested and have any questions feel free to dm me on Team Speak. 

other then this though we have fixed , or made: 

-Cop weapons are tasers

-Custom Jail

-Basic legal/illegal areas 

-All Legal/illegal runs (more to come) 

- Added Basic skins to Cop/Medic

- made kavala more of a kavala and not a boring 1 shop area

-garages and shops are fixed so you can pull vehicles and purchase from them

-custom UI will come in the very near future

-Website is near end I will add it when it is fully up

-fixed medic and cop backpacks so theyre invisible

-were still working on hospitals/ you cant see them

-we will be adding CUP for S.W.A.T. and making S.W.A.T a custom role

- Adding Vehicle Skins to Cop/Medic

- and there is countless of other small things that we have we have  fixed, but like I said before the ip for the server is: 

85.190.158.167:28000

and the ip for the Team Speak is:

excel.ts.nfoservers.com

Played on this earlier for a bit, it's very basic and lacking in content, but apart from that it's not a bad server....most people are friendly, however there are the usual douchbags just killing people for shits and giggles, then combat logging to save their gear if they are killed.
Position saving is on, fog is on, fatigue is on, it's $25k starting money....a backpack will cost you nearly half of that at $7500 for a bergan, $9500 for the huge backpack.
Sports hatchback is the same price as an SUV ($40k)
Money is VERY easy to make, the economy hasn't been well thought out, you can make more money doing salt than Heroin O.o 

There are no vehicle textures, that's for cop, medic and civ...cops drive around in red SUV's as do medics. I did see a plain black hunter when i first started, and a plain black offroad with police lights as i was leaving.
Hospitals charge you $0 to heal you to 100%.
Kavala is very sparce, i'm pretty sure it's vanilla.

It needs a lot of work, it uses mostly vanilla content at the moment. Cops need better training, i evaded, then shot at one and i was given a $500 ticket and let go. Armed civs walk around Kavala unchallenged, you can kill people next to cops wiothout worrying about losing your weapon as they just seem to fine people. There are no safezones either which means kavala is a bit manic.

I think this is their first server, so i won't be too hard on them, but i think they need to put a shit ton of work into it and do a lot of reading to make it stand out from the hundreds of other servers.

17 hours ago, JedINyte said:

Played on this earlier for a bit, it's very basic and lacking in content, but apart from that it's not a bad server....most people are friendly, however there are the usual douchbags just killing people for shits and giggles, then combat logging to save their gear if they are killed.
Position saving is on, fog is on, fatigue is on, it's $25k starting money....a backpack will cost you nearly half of that at $7500 for a bergan, $9500 for the huge backpack.
Sports hatchback is the same price as an SUV ($40k)
Money is VERY easy to make, the economy hasn't been well thought out, you can make more money doing salt than Heroin O.o 

There are no vehicle textures, that's for cop, medic and civ...cops drive around in red SUV's as do medics. I did see a plain black hunter when i first started, and a plain black offroad with police lights as i was leaving.
Hospitals charge you $0 to heal you to 100%.
Kavala is very sparce, i'm pretty sure it's vanilla.

It needs a lot of work, it uses mostly vanilla content at the moment. Cops need better training, i evaded, then shot at one and i was given a $500 ticket and let go. Armed civs walk around Kavala unchallenged, you can kill people next to cops wiothout worrying about losing your weapon as they just seem to fine people. There are no safezones either which means kavala is a bit manic.

I think this is their first server, so i won't be too hard on them, but i think they need to put a shit ton of work into it and do a lot of reading to make it stand out from the hundreds of other servers.

thank you, the vehicle textures will be on the vehicles in the next few days, we finally got infistar on so people will be banned/kicked for breaking the rules. yes the starting money in low but like you said the time for processing is really quick, it will be fixed in coming days and the prices we put in but forgot to save, so both of those will be fixed, we will be adding more features to the jail/fed and will be adding our own type of thing civs can do, well also be adding more runs to do. the cops and medics on the other hand were people we have really easy tests, all of the cops and most medics, were wiped and are no longer a part of the force.

"we finally got infistar on so people will be banned/kicked for breaking the rules."

I'd suggest learning how to use it, because if you ban people by mistake and can't work out how to unban them, people will get pissed. 
It's easy to ban people by mistake, it's easy to unban people if you know how to do it too....you don't need to restart the server, you just delete the UID from the ban txt in the main infistar folder....save...done.

Also, if you just added it as is, it won't work properly, you need to mess around with the setting's in the infistar_config.sqf.

18 hours ago, JedINyte said:

"we finally got infistar on so people will be banned/kicked for breaking the rules."

I'd suggest learning how to use it, because if you ban people by mistake and can't work out how to unban them, people will get pissed. 
It's easy to ban people by mistake, it's easy to unban people if you know how to do it too....you don't need to restart the server, you just delete the UID from the ban txt in the main infistar folder....save...done.

Also, if you just added it as is, it won't work properly, you need to mess around with the setting's in the infistar_config.sqf.

yes we do understand how to unban people, and well be fixing the ban message to be a little more pleasing, we restarted I think 3 times yesterday to fix some things that people were saying were broke. 

weve fixed do to everyone asking

-You keep your cop loadouts and y inventory after respawn

-fixed the distance to where you can access shops 

-we will be adding warzone cartels and also map cartels

-you can now taze other cops

this is just a small update nothing to big

On 6/18/2018 at 6:20 PM, Momma Mane said:

weve fixed do to everyone asking

-You keep your cop loadouts and y inventory after respawn

-you can now taze other cops

If i'm not mistaken and this is the same person i helped yesterday, i showed you how to do that stuff so im not sure what you mean by "weve"

9 hours ago, ToxicRageTv said:

If i'm not mistaken and this is the same person i helped yesterday, i showed you how to do that stuff so im not sure what you mean by "weve"

possibly "we've" however the intent of original sentence remains unclear.

On ‎6‎/‎20‎/‎2018 at 10:13 AM, peek-a-boo said:

possibly "we've" however the intent of original sentence remains unclear.

I don't understand what you mean by this but ok. if you need me to go more in depth, the words "we've done" means that it was done.