Nirawin

Virtual inventory from a sign

Hello,

I wanted to know if it was possible to create a virtual and permanent inventory that can be accessable from a sign if you have a license.

That virtual inventory would be share wit everyone that got this license and that can access the sign.

Thanks.

3 hours ago, Nirawin said:

Any solution, on how should I start to do it ?

By doing the thing with the code and making it work.

• Haha 2

On 6/8/2018 at 6:14 AM, Nirawin said:

Hello,

I wanted to know if it was possible to create a virtual and permanent inventory that can be accessable from a sign if you have a license.

That virtual inventory would be share wit everyone that got this license and that can access the sign.

Thanks.

What exactly are you trying to do? You could have a menu that backs up to the database and basically do a simple license check in the addAction.

https://community.bistudio.com/wiki/addAction

so you could try something like,

this addAction["Open Inventory",life_fnc_FunctionName,"",0,false,false,"",'license_civ_YourLicense'];

You would then have to retrieve whatever is in the virtual inventory by making a request in the life_server to get stuff from the database then display it back to the player. If you can tell me what its for then i might be able to help a little better.

It's to have an virtual inventory for a companies, everyone that got the companeis license can access it, and put items on it, or take items from it.
Maybe i should use the fn_openInveotry from the vehicle files and modify it ?

Edited by Nirawin

On 10/06/2018 at 7:30 AM, ToxicRageTv said:

What exactly are you trying to do? You could have a menu that backs up to the database and basically do a simple license check in the addAction.

https://community.bistudio.com/wiki/addAction

so you could try something like,

this addAction["Open Inventory",life_fnc_FunctionName,"",0,false,false,"",'license_civ_YourLicense'];

You would then have to retrieve whatever is in the virtual inventory by making a request in the life_server to get stuff from the database then display it back to the player. If you can tell me what its for then i might be able to help a little better.

Any news ?

1 hour ago, Nirawin said:

Any news ?

Look how storage crates work, don’t they have virtual inventories. Forget the file but I’ve seen it before and you will need to find it and either replicate or edit it