How to break mavericks pbo blocker

So guys this will be not be released any time soon due to the damage that could be done with it. Let's get to it encryption is completely different to obfuscation and a 15-year-old whos lonely could break it then so could anyone. Do not bother asking me for this tool because it is not being released but you can see it working

Edited by Semprus Gaming

9 minutes ago, BoGuu said:

This is not going to be released because this whole video shows a complete misunderstanding of both obfuscation and ObfuSQF. At first I was assuming this thread might hold some legitimacy, but now it just stands as an embarrassment to the person who made it.

I could go into depth at why the above is true, but this is a public format.

Explain

14 minutes ago, BoGuu said:

This is not going to be released because this whole video shows a complete misunderstanding of both obfuscation and ObfuSQF. At first I was assuming this thread might hold some legitimacy, but now it just stands as an embarrassment to the person who made it.

I could go into depth at why the above is true, but this is a public format.

All obfuscation is doing when referring to mission files is making it unclear and just pushed away because of that's what it is, now if you put the mission file in without mod and rsa key it won't work as the mod
has dependencies but if you move the dependencies to the original state then the obfuscation has failed. You do make a good point has you cant really change delimiters and you have to theorize a format with algorithms.

Edited by Semprus Gaming

Just now, BoGuu said:

Usually when you don't really know anything about a topic, it's best to not try and pretend you do. Honestly, I've no idea what you just wrote.

Honestly i have no idea and my lack of intellect when it comes to anything computing hurts me and makes me feel depressed and im sorry for the anguish i have breathed you to as an intelligent party. I would like to apologize for my fallacious behavior.