Leon0803

Totaly Confused by Mission.sqm

So i went into making my own server again after 2 years

now i got a mission.sqm in my documents, but where do i need to put that again? do i need to implement it in a .pbo in the @life directory in addons?

or do i need to create a MPMission folder in the main server directory and then put the mission.sqm in a XXX.altis file in that?

i is confused, because videos i watched showed both.

1 minute ago, Semprus Gaming said:

go to Documents\Arma 3 - Other Profiles\IEthanHD\mpmissions\"MAKE FOLDER WITH THE MAP NAME LAST" so test.altis and put sqm in there and your golden.

and then just copy and paste the mpmissions folder into the server?

or turn the .altis file into a pbo? you still didnt answer my base question :c

5 minutes ago, Semprus Gaming said:

go to Documents\Arma 3 - Other Profiles\IEthanHD\mpmissions\"MAKE FOLDER WITH THE MAP NAME LAST" so test.altis and put sqm in there and your golden.

once again to clear out my question. i have a mission.sqm in

Documents\Arma 3 - Other Profiles\example\mpmissions\

and i want to convert that mission.sqm on a server

do i need to pack it into a pbo for that or just as a folder, and where in the root location does it need to be placed?

4 minutes ago, Semprus Gaming said:

no pbo

please, i need a direction of what filetype and what path. two words aint helpin :c

19 hours ago, Leon0803 said:

please, i need a direction of what filetype and what path. two words aint helpin :c

In your `MPmissions` folder, you need to have your <missionfile>, and inside that mission file you put your mission.sqm

or do i need to create a MPMission folder in the main server directory and then put the mission.sqm in a XXX.altis file in that?

^^ THIS IS CORRECT

Packing your <missionfile> (that contains the mission.sqm) into a .pbo is only necessary when running the server to test stuff out, or play.