Kaiden

Kaiden - Helper Application

Tell us about yourself: My name is Kaiden, I am 17 years old and use a lot of time developing for Arma 3. On a normal day in my life, I go to school and or work. Then after school I either or work, I go work out at the gym or go to my boxing class.

What skills do you possess that you feel will help you do well as a helper?: I can do the work and deliver exceptional results. I will fit in beautifully and be a great addition to the team. I possess a combination of skills and experience that makes me stand out from the crowd. Choosing me for this position is the right choice if you need someone with a great amount of experience who can work daily.

Have you ever been banned/kicked ( if yes please specify why )?:  No, I have not.

Your date of birth: 28/05/2000/ 

What's your experience with SQF and SQL languages, or other sorts of Arma related development?: I have played Arma 3 for about 2200 hours and most of those hours were spent on testing scripts, models, textures and terrain. I know a fine amount of SQF and SQL. I have run servers, implemented scripts, fixed errors, remade scripts and created a small number of custom scripts. Most important I understand both languages and if I have a problem I always work my ass off to fix it. I also model buildings, create textures and have a small amount of experience with the terrain builder.

What is the first thing you would like to change about the forums(Nothing? then NA)?: I don't have anything specific, but there is always room for improvement.

Do you have Discord?: Yes, I do

Do you have any problems working with other staff members?: No, I do not.

Why do you want to be a Helper?:  I am mainly applying for this position because I am interested in becoming a part of this community as more than just a member. I am ready to dedicate a lot of time to the community. I feel like this website has given so much knowledge and help to me and it is, therefore, time for me to repay all the community and I think it would be a lot easier for me to help all the members in a position like Helper.

How would you deal with someone being rude towards members?: I would give them a warning and if they kept being rude I would go on and punish them.

If you were to become a helper, would a moderator position be appealing to you as well in the future?:  Yes, it definitely would.

• Like 1

Thank you @Kaiden for your application, you are very experienced and help a good amount on these forums. Currently our staff team is full and we are operating with good efficiency. Should the need for a new helper arises, you are first on my list to contact.

• Like 1