ToxicRageTv

ToxicRageTv Helper App

Tell us about yourself: 

Well my names ToxicRageTv and I've been around the Arma scene since it came out and made my first server when I was 13/14. I've made mods on the workshop the most popular mod of mine was the RCMP police pack and the Seaside County map. I also have almost 5.5k hours and am fairly dedicated to Arma.

What skills do you possess that you feel will help you do well as a helper?

I think that I would be a good helper because I'm already very active answering people's questions and that I've ran many communities before and I know how to deal with people.

Have you ever been banned/kicked ( if yes please specify why )?

No

Your date of birth:   /   /   / 

12/06/1999

What's your experience with SQF and SQL languages, or other sorts of Arma related development?

As I said earlier I've dabbled in SQF for many years but in the last couple months I've really dove right in and am making all my own scripts. I'm still learning SQL but I can do the basic stuff. And I've made many many dialog (HPP).

What is the first thing you would like to change about the forums(Nothing? then NA)?

Make it clear to people that this is not a server (xD)

Do you have Discord?

Yes and I'm in the ALRPG discord

Do you have any problems working with other staff members?

Nope

Why do you want to be a Helper?

I wanna be a helper because when i first started years ago I always wished that there was someone I could ask for help and now that I'm more experienced I feel like I can now be that person.

How would you deal with someone being rude towards members?

Well I'd probably pm them first and try to get them to stop/see what's going on. Then if me asking them to stop didn't work then I would bring it up with the next person in the ranks.

If you were to become a helper, would a moderator position be appealing to you as well in the future?

Possibly yeah.