Polizer

Arma 3 Life Remastered - Hardcore Roleplay!

SERVER CLOSED DUE TO DEV REFUSING TO LISTEN TO COMMUNITY 

THANK YOU JOE PARKER - ENJOY YOUR PERSONAL PLAYGROUND

Edited by Polizer

24 minutes ago, Deadlesszombie said:

Stop boosting your advertisement with members of your own community please and thank you

We can't have people say hey this is a good server! come check it out? Ya know, give people looking some real player insight? Because if they didnt like it why play there? But instead we just dont allow comments so people really dont know how it is. 

50 minutes ago, Polizer said:

We can't have people say hey this is a good server! come check it out? Ya know, give people looking some real player insight? Because if they didnt like it why play there? But instead we just dont allow comments so people really dont know how it is. 

You put up this post only 6 hours ago, meaning having an influx of comments from your community members +1ing your server makes it pretty clear they were sent here to say it.

4 minutes ago, res said:

You put up this post only 6 hours ago, meaning having an influx of comments from your community members +1ing your server makes it pretty clear they were sent here to say it.

Or we said hey, if you enjoy the server and wanna help recruit. This is a current post we have, post anything you like

But we can be penalized for trying to promote our server. None of these members are FORCED to post  

2 minutes ago, Polizer said:

Or we said hey, if you enjoy the server and wanna help recruit. This is a current post we have, post anything you like

But we can be penalized for trying to promote our server. None of these members are FORCED to post  

I never said you forced them to post here, I said you sent your community members here to boost your advertisement which you just confirmed.

1 minute ago, res said:

I never said you forced them to post here, I said you sent your community members here to boost your advertisement which you just confirmed.

To get input from our current members absolutely, as testimonials. So people can see LOOK people who play there like it. I want to play there