Sign in to follow this  
derpcraft

Malden Was Trash!?!?!?!?!

So it has been a while since the Malden official release and honestly I liked it a lot.  it was much better in my opinion.  The only problem is that no one want to play on it for some odd reason.  People would rather bunch around Kavala.  Its upsetting to see no Malden servers left.  Recently i've seen more Tanoa servers than Malden.

3 hours ago, KLM ✈ said:

Easy answer, Malden is trash. Most Malden servers were generic. Need I list more?

15 hours ago, KLM ✈ said:

Easy answer, Malden is trash. Most Malden servers were generic. Need I list more?

So.  It seems now days that some servers I join have no custom anything and Kavala Square has litterally NOTHING changed to it.  Plus I knew some really great Malden life servers.

I think, Altis and Stratis are the most complete maps ever made by Bohemia. They have a realistic and unique "character" and Altis is the most successful because of its size. I would also like a Stratis Life map but it would require a lot of design work not to end up in a war zone. Tanoa was different but with 90% of the buildings either not enterable or half-enterable it was an epic fail from a "life" point of view. Now, Malden, was in between. If you had played Altis and Tanoa it did not have many things to see. Of course that's just me.

Edited by Nikos

...talking about Bohemia, I wonder sometimes whether they listen to what people are waiting for. I have seen people, in Arma 3 forums, asking motorbikes but Bohemia gave us... karts. Anyway, that's out of scope.