jonny.lizotte

AltisLife 5.0 Weapon\Clothing Skin Help!

Hello,

I am still pretty new to scripting and such. Is there a way to make an sqf file like the vehicle sqf to where you can add textures to weapons, clothing, headgear ect?

And yes I have looked it up in the search bar already.

Thanks

9 hours ago, Wackbatt said:

You can only change the texture of uniforms and backpacks without the use of mods. 

There is already a file included in the framework https://github.com/AsYetUntitled/Framework/blob/master/Altis_Life.Altis/core/functions/fn_playerSkins.sqf look at the examples already in the file and have a go your self. 

@jonny.lizotte ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

You can set them in eden editor the same way as other textures, however, like wackbatt has already said, to bring them into a multiplayer game you need mods. Google can help you if you really want to mod the server :D

Hello!
I'm having trouble inserting a doctor skin.

I put the .paa or .jpg files in the textures folder. I add the path in fn_playerSkins.sqf anyway it does not work. Does anyone know where the problem is?

The clothes I want to wear is this: "basicbody_green_co". Other skins work normally ("U_Rangemaster", "U_B_Wetsuit", "U_B_CombatUniform_mcam").

This is fn_playerSkins.sqf:

case independent: {
        if (uniform player isEqualTo "U_Rangemaster") then {
            player setObjectTextureGlobal [0, "textures\roupa\med\uniforme_med.jpg"];
        };
        if (uniform player isEqualTo "U_B_Wetsuit") then {
            player setObjectTextureGlobal [0, "textures\roupa\med\diver_suit_nato_co.jpg"];
        };
        if (uniform player isEqualTo "U_B_CombatUniform_mcam") then {
            player setObjectTextureGlobal [0, "textures\roupa\med\clothing1_co.jpg"];
        };
        if (uniform player isEqualTo "U_B_survival_uniform") then {
            player setObjectTextureGlobal [0, "textures\roupa\med\clothing1_co.jpg"];
        };
        if (uniform player isEqualTo "basicbody_green_co") then {
            player setObjectTextureGlobal [0, "textures\roupa\med\basicbody_green_co.jpg"];
    };

Thank you in advance for your help.

1 hour ago, artur_op said:

The clothes I want to wear is this: "basicbody_green_co". Other skins work normally ("U_Rangemaster", "U_B_Wetsuit", "U_B_CombatUniform_mcam").

Are you certain that that is actually the name of the uniform? What mod is it from and what's the name of the uniform?

1 hour ago, imthatguyhere said:

Are you certain that that is actually the name of the uniform? What mod is it from and what's the name of the uniform?

i do not believe that it is an actual uniform, missing the usual prefix

1 hour ago, Deadlesszombie said:

i do not believe that it is an actual uniform, missing the usual prefix

That's my thoughts. Sounds like a model or something odd, but a mod can do what a mod wants to do most of the time. It's nothing default.

The clothes I want to apply to the skin is the "U_B_survival_uniform". But the shirt does not look like the custom color, so I added the "basicbody_green_co" outfit just to test if it would work. Of the current form only the pants are in the custom color, but the shirt remains with the original color.

I need to put the two skins in a suit.

Skins: [0, "textures \ clothing \ med \ clothing1_co.jpg"] and [0, "textures \ clothing \ med \ basicbody_green_co.jpg"]

Correct clothing: "U_B_survival_uniform"

44 minutes ago, artur_op said:

The clothes I want to apply to the skin is the "U_B_survival_uniform". But the shirt does not look like the custom color, so I added the "basicbody_green_co" outfit just to test if it would work. Of the current form only the pants are in the custom color, but the shirt remains with the original color.

I need to put the two skins in a suit.

Skins: [0, "textures \ clothing \ med \ clothing1_co.jpg"] and [0, "textures \ clothing \ med \ basicbody_green_co.jpg"]

Correct clothing: "U_B_survival_uniform"

You need to use the correct class for the uniform then.

if (uniform player isEqualTo "basicbody_green_co") then {

^ That would only work if the class of the uniform they are wearing is basicbody, which it isn't.

As for the multiple texture, the "0" is the layer you are applying the texture to. As far as I remember, that only has one (so 0) and should only require one texture.

• Like 1

On 29/11/2018 at 17:17, imthatguyhere said:

Você precisa usar a classe correta para o uniforme então.

That Isso só funcionaria se a classe do uniforme que eles estão vestindo for corpo básico, o que não é.

Quanto à textura múltipla, o "0" é a camada para a qual você está aplicando a textura. Tanto quanto me lembro, que só tem um (assim 0) e só deve exigir uma textura.

Can I put two layers of texture? As? Would you just put one layer as 0 and the other layer 1?

On 11/30/2018 at 6:13 PM, artur_op said:

Can I put two layers of texture? As? Would you just put one layer as 0 and the other layer 1?

Yes, but like I said I'm fairly sure that uniform has only one layer. Make sure you are using the correct texture though, as that one may only contain the shirt or something.