✪ Kevin

Custom Phone / Y-Menu by Kevin Winchester

Hello, My name is Kevin. I'm also known as Kevin Winchester. You have probably never heard of me or of my work. I'm a texture or graphics designer. This is a hobby on the side.  I really enjoy making stuff like this, but I wanted to show the community my custom phone or y-menu that I made a while back when I was helping out on a server that never was put up. Please tell me what I could improve on and please give criticism so I can improve. :)

I made a little showcase where you can view the phone / y-menu

J1TyXlk.png

Just a reminder this is a section for releases, anyways your dialogs look decent they seem alittle small and squished (the menu with all the apps for example) if someone wanted to add more buttons there's only space for one, the wanted list is missing the part where you would add charges to someone.

Since you seem new and this is your first post don't forget to read the forum rules

20 minutes ago, [IL] KingCrazyHunter said:

Just a reminder this is a section for releases, anyways your dialogs look decent they seem alittle small and squished (the menu with all the apps for example) if someone wanted to add more buttons there's only space for one, the wanted list is missing the part where you would add charges to someone.

Since you seem new and this is your first post don't forget to read the forum rules

I appreciate the criticism, I will be taking what you said into consideration. Under what section would I be posting something like this if not here. Thanks :) 

Just now, ✪ Kevin said:

I appreciate the criticism, I will be taking what you said into consideration. Under what section would I be posting something like this if not here. Thanks :) 

Honestly idk for something like this I would say general discussion or introductions

25 minutes ago, Cajun said:

Are you willing to send me these or have something of lesser quality at least? I really like these and would love them on my server

Take the time to learn and do it yourself, as I say nearly every day, if you can't do something yourself, you won't be able to run a successful server.

ctrlShow is your best friend in doing phones, and learning GUI is also extremely important.

11 minutes ago, Deadlesszombie said:

Take the time to learn and do it yourself, as I say nearly every day, if you can't do something yourself, you won't be able to run a successful server.

ctrlShow is your best friend in doing phones, and learning GUI is also extremely important.

I can do it, I just can't do it cleanly. I suck at graphics lol

On 15/01/2018 at 9:05 PM, ✪ Kevin said:

Hello, My name is Kevin. I'm also known as Kevin Winchester. You have probably never heard of me or of my work. I'm a texture or graphics designer. This is a hobby on the side.  I really enjoy making stuff like this, but I wanted to show the community my custom phone or y-menu that I made a while back when I was helping out on a server that never was put up. Please tell me what I could improve on and please give criticism so I can improve. :)

I made a little showcase where you can view the phone / y-menu

J1TyXlk.png

Are these mockups or actual dialogs?