Bryce

ExtDB 3 Connection Error

extDB3: https://bitbucket.org/torndeco/extdb3/wiki/Home
extDB3: Version: 1.028
extDB3: Windows Debug Version

Message: All development for extDB3 is done on a Linux Dedicated Server
Message: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=2SUEFTGABTAM2
Message: Also leave a message if there is any particular feature you would like to see added.

extDB3: Found extdb3-conf.ini
extDB3: Detected 2 Cores, Setting up 2 Worker Threads
extDB3: ...
extDB3: ...

[19:31:18:038262 -05:00] [Thread 2344] extDB3: Input from Server: 9:VERSION
[19:31:18:038285 -05:00] [Thread 2344] extDB3: Output to Server: 1.028
[19:31:21:014889 -05:00] [Thread 2344] extDB3: Input from Server: 9:VERSION
[19:31:21:014941 -05:00] [Thread 2344] extDB3: Output to Server: 1.028
[19:31:22:197409 -05:00] [Thread 2344] extDB3: Input from Server: 9:ADD_DATABASE:
[19:31:22:197534 -05:00] [Thread 2344] extDB3: Config Error: : No such node (.IP)
[19:31:22:197547 -05:00] [Thread 2344] extDB3: Output to Server: [0,"Database Config Error"]

extdb3-conf

[Main]
Version = 1

Randomize Config File = false
;; Randomizes Config File after loading.
;;   Recommend to turn on, if you have enabled filepatching on arma.

Allow Reset = false
;; Allows 9:RESET, usefull for development work

Thread = 0;
;; Option to force number of worker threads for extDB3.
;;   Auto = 0, Min = 2, Max = 6

[Log]
Flush = false;
;; Flush logfile after each update.
;;    Option really only usefull if running DEBUG BUILD

[arma3roleplay]
Type = MySQL
IP = hidden
Port = 3306
Username = andrewt_life
Password = hidden
Database = andrewt_rpframework

What version of Altis Life are you using?
If it is v4 or higher please make sure that in your description.ext you change

class CfgServer {
    DatabaseName = "altislife"; //Config name that'll be grep in the extdb-conf.ini. Default: [altislife]
    DebugMode = 0; //Enable many server/hc debugging logs. Default: 0 (1 = Enabled / 0 = Disabled)
    HeadlessSupport = 0; //Enable/Disable Headless client support. Default: 1 (1 = Enabled / 0 = Disabled)
    /*
    Enabled: When HeadlessSupport is set to 1 (enabled), the server will run without fault when no Headless Client is connected. However, it will support the Headless Client if you choose to connect one.
    Disabled: If HeadlessSupport is set to 0 (disabled), the connection of a Headless Client will make no difference. This option will increase server performance a TINY but negligible amount.
    */
};

to

class CfgServer {
    DatabaseName = "arma3roleplay"; //Config name that'll be grep in the extdb-conf.ini. Default: [altislife]
    DebugMode = 0; //Enable many server/hc debugging logs. Default: 0 (1 = Enabled / 0 = Disabled)
    HeadlessSupport = 0; //Enable/Disable Headless client support. Default: 1 (1 = Enabled / 0 = Disabled)
    /*
    Enabled: When HeadlessSupport is set to 1 (enabled), the server will run without fault when no Headless Client is connected. However, it will support the Headless Client if you choose to connect one.
    Disabled: If HeadlessSupport is set to 0 (disabled), the connection of a Headless Client will make no difference. This option will increase server performance a TINY but negligible amount.
    */
};

3 hours ago, Burni Zarzof said:

What version of Altis Life are you using?
If it is v4 or higher please make sure that in your description.ext you change

class CfgServer {
    DatabaseName = "altislife"; //Config name that'll be grep in the extdb-conf.ini. Default: [altislife]
    /*
    */
};

to

class CfgServer {
    DatabaseName = "arma3roleplay"; //Config name that'll be grep in the extdb-conf.ini. Default: [altislife]
    /*
    */
};

Yes, I have done that. I'm using v5

Edited by Bryce

On 12/9/2017 at 4:43 PM, Bryce said:

Yes, I have done that. I'm using v5

Post your description.ext for sanity

18 hours ago, Kieran Lewin said:

im now dealing with other file errors which is what I'm assuming is whats causing the issue

Post up your server rpt at least then.

I have now started a new test of moving my mission sqm to a new file of the same version and trying to run it, after fixing errors like objects and markers being missing my rpt looks ok but nothing happens ill link my rpt and extdb logs below

extdb log.txt

rpt.txt

I have hosted  a server on this machine before with no issue but this one doesnt show up on arma 3

after having my server running for 30 mins my rpt logs changed and showed me an error about drug dealers not existing I am fixing that now to see what happens

Edited by Kieran Lewin

so after looking at my life server init.sqf I have diag_log ed life_server_isready is equal to true at the end of the file, but still then nothing happens that rpt log above is the same as what im getting now, I will wait 30 mins again to see if any more errors appear ...

No errors appeared literally nothing happens at the bottom 

Edited by Kieran Lewin