Hello all as i was searching in the Google And in the Altis Life Forums For An Id card i found this one 

https://native-network.net/forum/thread/4508-tutorial-permanenter-personalausweis-dienstausweis-id-card/

But the sad thing is that it is on German

Is it Possible someone to help me (Us) to make in english so rest of us can use it?

Kind regards

10 minutes ago, Johnny Cash said:

It has inside stringtable.xml in eng so it will be ok right?

If it's in english and you can read it

it will be in english

otherwise test it and find it out yourself

On 22.11.2017 at 4:25 PM, Deadlesszombie said:

Next time please ask there as it's their script not ours.

https://www.altisliferpg.com/topic/127-tutorial-civ-passeport/?tab=comments#comment-557

this may be the English version

well... this is a completely different variant of an id as he posted there...

On 22.11.2017 at 4:12 PM, Johnny Cash said:

It has inside stringtable.xml in eng so it will be ok right?

you have to add your language on your own as the maker of this isnt really working on any updates yet

and its not only the stringtable to be edited.. there is much more hardcoded text which needs to be changed (put them all in stringtable would be best solution)

and i see no reason why you shouldnt be allowed to change it this way... leave the original headers with credits intact and you are good to go...

maybe you share your finished version afterwards directly with the original maker so others can profit of your work too

i already have sent him 2 fixes but im using another variant of id cards now so im out on this one

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

On 23/11/2017 at 15:27, Gagi2 said:

bem ... isso é uma variante completamente diferente de um id como ele postou lá ...

você tem que adicionar seu idioma sozinho, já que o criador disso não está realmente trabalhando em nenhuma atualização ainda

e não é apenas a tabela de texto a ser editada .. há muito mais texto codificado que precisa ser alterado (colocá-los todos em stringtable seria a melhor solução)

e eu não vejo nenhuma razão para que você não deva mudar isso ... deixe os cabeçalhos originais com créditos intactos e você está pronto para ir ...

talvez você compartilhe sua versão finalizada diretamente com o criador original para que outros possam lucrar com seu trabalho também

Eu já enviei a ele 2 correções, mas estou usando outra variante de cartões de identificação agora, então estou fora desta

Can you share this ID card solution with the community to help more people?