Volvic

Arma 3 Altis Life 5.0 Heli Spawn

Hey, 

I got a problem with my heli spawn.

I am trying to spawn my heli on custom pier, but every time someone spawns a heli it spawns inside the pier and well explodes..

I have tried to move the marker up still spawns in the pier can someone help me?

Thanks, 

Volvic

On 07/09/2017 at 08:23, Volvic said:

Ei, 

Eu tenho um problema com meu heli spawn.

Eu estou tentando desovar meu heli no pier personalizado, mas toda vez que alguém gera um heli ele desova dentro do pier e explode bem.

Eu tentei mover o marcador para cima ainda desova no cais alguém pode me ajudar?

Obrigado, 

Volvic

I have the same problem, did you get any solution?

The blank markers only place onto terrain. that means where the dirt level is at that spot, weather its under water or an item you placed.  

_hs = nearestObjects[getMarkerPos _spawnPoint,["Land_Hospital_side2_F"],50] select 0;
    _vehicle setPosATL (_hs modelToWorld [-0.4,-4,12.65]);

In this code in the fn_vehicleShopBuy , for the helicopters to spawn on top of the hospital, they had to add the elevation (12.65 meters ) to the code to get it spawn above the building.  You have to figure out how to add the elevation to your vehicle shop spawn marker to get yours to spawn "high" enough. 

in rough terms. 

3 hours ago, one said:

The blank markers only place onto terrain. that means where the dirt level is at that spot, weather its under water or an item you placed.  

_hs = nearestObjects[getMarkerPos _spawnPoint,["Land_Hospital_side2_F"],50] select 0;
    _vehicle setPosATL (_hs modelToWorld [-0.4,-4,12.65]);

In this code in the fn_vehicleShopBuy , for the helicopters to spawn on top of the hospital, they had to add the elevation (12.65 meters ) to the code to get it spawn above the building.  You have to figure out how to add the elevation to your vehicle shop spawn marker to get yours to spawn "high" enough. 

in rough terms.  

This can also be achieved with:

heli setPos (building buildingPos 1)// Change number to change position

You can get the different building positions with:

[_building] call BIS_fnc_buildingPositions; // Returns all building positions