person2611

Police or Medic Rumbler Siren HQ

I've uploaded a high quality siren to replace the current version that is included in the Altis Life files, you can edit the siren to your needs there's only a few versions of the different siren modes but you can always chop edit etc. I've also added the mp3 of all the sirens together, just remember to change the timing to match your edit (for the newbies) in your respective files otherwise it will over lap and sound really crappy.

Anyway enjoy.

Link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/33ub0h7ssal3oth/Rumbler.zip?dl=0

Edited by person2611
  • Like 2

@Alex you need to edit the timing to exactly the length of the aduio file in your fn_copSiren.sqf remember that the longer the sound the longer it takes to turn off when you turn the off in game or get out of the car. Place the audio files in your sounds folder but make sure you keep the file name as Siren_Long or you'll have to change the file name in the scripts. As for danish I don't think I'll be able to find one with this kind of quality I pull them from videos however you can probably look at the http://www.gta5-mods.com website, they probably have sirens in there you could pull from the files.

Edited by person2611

29 minutes ago, person2611 said:

@Alex you need to edit the timing to exactly the length of the aduio file in your fn_copSiren.sqf remember that the longer the sound the longer it takes to turn off when you turn the off in game or get out of the car. Place the audio files in your sounds folder but make sure you keep the file name as Siren_Long or you'll have to change the file name in the scripts. As for danish I don't think I'll be able to find one with this kind of quality I pull them from videos however you can probably look at the http://www.gta5-mods.com website, they probably have sirens in there you could pull from the files.

Thanks :D Any ieda how i can make different siren for each car? Or how i can make it so sirens can be used by everyone, only in cop cars though, and cops cant use sirens in stuff like helicopters, jets etc

@Alex Setting it for each car is a big task one I don't think you can do, and if you can it'd take a really long time to do however I have no clue how to do it. For making the siren not useable in heli's I'm pretty sure you just remove the vehicle class name in the fn_sirenLights.sqf file, for making it so everyone can use the siren just add civilian next to independent in fn_keyHandler 

This:

if(playerSide in [west,independent] && {vehicle player != player} && {!life_siren_active} && {((driver vehicle player) == player)}) then {

To This:

if(playerSide in [west,independent,civilian] && {vehicle player != player} && {!life_siren_active} && {((driver vehicle player) == player)}) then {

Edited by person2611

7 minutes ago, person2611 said:

@Alex Setting it for each car is a big task one I don't think you can do, and if you can it'd take a really long time to do however I have no clue how to do it. For making the siren not useable in heli's I'm pretty sure you just remove the vehicle class name in the fn_sirenLights.sqf file, for making it so everyone can use the siren just add civilian next to independent in fn_keyHandler 

This:

if(playerSide in [west,independent] && {vehicle player != player} && {!life_siren_active} && {((driver vehicle player) == player)}) then {

To This:

if(playerSide in [west,independent,civilian] && {vehicle player != player} && {!life_siren_active} && {((driver vehicle player) == player)}) then {

ok