On 7/27/2017 at 11:40 AM, ApexNetwork said:

Hello, I'm sorry to come out with the very serious title but this is quite important,

A user by the name of Ellis came onto our community pretending to be a developer/scripter and wanted to help (he does this to gain trust and access), he passed though some ranks and was given access to our dedicated server which is with OVH.

After a day, he copied all the mission files, scripts and proceeded to delete the whole server including OVH server files making it corrupt.

He has also copied our whole website and made his own website with an illegal version of IPS and a stolen theme by IPSFocus, the link to the website: http://www.maldenlifeuk.co.uk

He has stolen everything we made and is now making his own (our mission files and custom scripts) server, this user will also be using our infiSTAR meaning he is using a stolen version if it helps.

YOU MUST DEAL WITH CAUTION when dealing with this certain individual, please don't let him do this to anyone else.

Thank you for your time.

P.S as of now, we are attempting to get backups but as he corrupted the OVH server it seems near impossible. Any advice would be highly appreciated.

Exactly the same happened to me, he also lives 10 minutes away from me if u want me to go sort him out?. he is a trust abuser.

• Like 1

If you need any help with getting your property back DM me and I can help. I have done many DMCA takedowns before, I know how to get this started. If you confront him it will most likely end in you being blocked on his side or even worse he could give out personal information. Anyway if you need help hit me up in the DMs

Edited by David

24 minutes ago, David said:

If you need any help with getting your property back DM me and I can help. I have done many DMCA takedowns before, I know how to get this started. If you confront him it will most likely end in you being blocked on his side or even worse he could give out personal information. Anyway if you need help hit me up in the DMs

TBH going through the dmca way is going to be tough because I bet he used false information when registering his domains but the domain is registered with godaddy and is registered to an Ellis smith 

1 minute ago, silencedaxis said:

TBH going through the dmca way is going to be tough because I bet he used false information when registering his domains but the domain is registered with godaddy and is registered to an Ellis smith 

You should be able to go through his game server host.

@silencedaxis just knowing the servers IP address is enough to file a DMCA notice with his host. The host will then be able to work with you to remove the aforementioned content and even terminate his contract with them.

11 hours ago, David said:

@silencedaxis just knowing the servers IP address is enough to file a DMCA notice with his host. The host will then be able to work with you to remove the aforementioned content and even terminate his contract with them.

LEL I know how the DMCA system works I thought you were talking about his website well good luck! TBH he will probs just remake it! 

LEL I know how the DMCA system works I thought you were talking about his website well good luck! TBH he will probs just remake it! 

Well that's always possible. But, you could even get his details from his server host e.g. PayPal email and then go through PayPal. Whatever you choose it won't be easy but eventually you will get a result.

7 minutes ago, silencedaxis said:

I have some contacts in the web industry DM me the domain detials and I'll see what I can dig up.

@Semprus Gaming , @silencedaxis @David

As soon as me and @ApexNetwork fixed our website he fucked the database again. This happend yesterday and this is what he said in the chatbox before the database got ruined 10 minutes later.

Ellis Smith Today 4:19 PM
Nice Dedicated server you have there, it would be ashame for anything to happen to it hehehxd

Edited by mur202

The best thing to do is just change your password this kid is digging a bigger hole than he can't handle! Everybody has already found all his info! I would really advise not to share people's personal info like his address or anything no matter who it is it's just an invasion of privacy! It has come to the point where it is obvious that this kid is not going to stop until something happens! I am going to urge anyone who has had something stolen from them to take action against him! If you do need his info for legal purposes then do it through private messages! Anyone who needs help with how the process works or what the next step is is free to message me at any time! 

Like i said before @mur202 i have his details including his address age and all other stuff.

Not So Tough Ellis Smith (Ellis) are we now

Ellis Smith 

26 Av*** ***se

Th****by

Yorkshire

No*** ***kshire

TS** **A

Message me with reason and i will give you all of it as i have more stuff on this little punk.

If anyone has been screwed over by this guy I'm more than happy to help. He's just being a c*nt don't buy into it. Don't try and mess with him, it will just end badly, most likely on your behalf. Plus it's more fun when they think they are top shit but you let them know who's really in charge. DM me and cc in @silencedaxis if you want to get the process started, we'll be more than happy to help you ruin this kid. :D

Edited by David

I just can't wait to see what happens when this kid finds out the tables have turned :D @Semprus Gaming lol I already had this but tbh I don't know what he was thinking when he decided to actually register his domain in his real name when he was going to steal things! 

Just now, silencedaxis said:

I just can't wait to see what happens when this kid finds out the tables have turned :D @Semprus Gaming lol I already had this but tbh I don't know what he was thinking when he decided to actually register his domain in his real name when he was going to steal things! 

He has the mental capacity of a peanut that's why

2 minutes ago, David said:

He has the mental capacity of a peanut that's why

True, but I don't think he can comprehend laws such as copyright! Or he simply has no regard for the laws put in place! Unfortunately for this guy he has begun something that could end up very seriously for him in a legal sense!

True, but I don't think he can comprehend laws such as copyright! Or he simply has no regard for the laws put in place! Unfortunately for this guy he has begun something that could end up very seriously for him in a legal sense!

I'm down to ruin his life, wbu?

Just now, David said:

I'm down to ruin his life, wbu?

I'm not about ruining people's life, but I do support making someone learn that they can not go around online with no regard to copyright! At this point the arma community is full of stealing and I think it's time to make an example of someone!

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, silencedaxis said:

I'm not about ruining people's life, but I do support making someone learn that they can not go around online with no regard to copyright! At this point the arma community is full of stealing and I think it's time to make an example of someone!

Well either way I'm down for whatever 

10 minutes ago, Redpanther said:

What is his UID ( before he will join me i can put his UID in my infiSTAR.de BRC )

This was over a year ago. I doubt you have anything to be concerned about. Just be strict with your server access even with your trusted developers.

• Like 2