Hello, I'm sorry to come out with the very serious title but this is quite important,

A user by the name of Ellis came onto our community pretending to be a developer/scripter and wanted to help (he does this to gain trust and access), he passed though some ranks and was given access to our dedicated server which is with OVH.

After a day, he copied all the mission files, scripts and proceeded to delete the whole server including OVH server files making it corrupt.

He has also copied our whole website and made his own website with an illegal version of IPS and a stolen theme by IPSFocus, the link to the website: http://www.maldenlifeuk.co.uk

He has stolen everything we made and is now making his own (our mission files and custom scripts) server, this user will also be using our infiSTAR meaning he is using a stolen version if it helps.

YOU MUST DEAL WITH CAUTION when dealing with this certain individual, please don't let him do this to anyone else.

Thank you for your time.

P.S as of now, we are attempting to get backups but as he corrupted the OVH server it seems near impossible. Any advice would be highly appreciated.

• Like 7
  • Sad 1

That motha f***** Please excuse my language , Me and John know this guy (Madness) From my first encounters with him i know he steals work (Stole all my S5xD work) And is a complete spoon when it comes to development. I don't understand why people even speak to him never mind trust him. Hes banned from here and will always be banned as-long as me and John are on here anyways. And i believe he can't use your infistar unless you whitelist his server ip? Could be wrong but the best thing for you to do is contact infistar and report his website and expose him on youtube , I did and he got so much shit from people he had to change name 3 times and run back to his hole. We have his website name etc so if anyone advertises it then it will be dealt with don't worry dude , In the end hes a loser but i know how it feels for some cunt to come and steal all your hard work. @John Meiers Hes back lmao

@ApexNetwork Thanks for telling us btw your post will help people stay away from him. Have any information like his new name etc please contact me.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Dave650 said:

That motha f***** Please excuse my language , Me and John know this guy (Madness) From my first encounters with him i know he steals work (Stole all my S5xD work) And is a complete spoon when it comes to development. I don't understand why people even speak to him never mind trust him. Hes banned from here and will always be banned as-long as me and John are on here anyways. And i believe he can't use your infistar unless you whitelist his server ip? Could be wrong but the best thing for you to do is contact infistar and report his website and expose him on youtube , I did and he got so much shit from people he had to change name 3 times and run back to his hole. We have his website name etc so if anyone advertises it then it will be dealt with don't worry dude , In the end hes a loser so don't worry about it because i know how it feels for some cunt to come and steal all your hard work. @John Meiers Hes back lmao

Yeah, we had everything on the OVH server including the teamspeak server and the db. We have nothing now... This is his new community: http://www.maldenlifeuk.co.uk I don't quite know how to expose him but please share the word around not to go on this server, I shall be reporting all the stolen stuff and all the themes & licences and hopefully, considering he stole my whole rules page which is 1.5k words long and took me ages to make maybe a copyright strike or something? Anyway please spread the word!

• Like 3

59 minutes ago, Dave650 said:

@ApexNetwork "1.5 Server Attacks - Attempting to interrupt any MaldenLifeRPG" Lol the dumb shit left your community name in his rules HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Fucking typical, seriously he's a stupid motherf****.

• Like 1

Hahaha i knew he would make that dumb mistake , Well as-long as you report him etc you will be fine. 

• Like 3

31 minutes ago, Dave650 said:

That motha f***** Please excuse my language , Me and John know this guy (Madness) From my first encounters with him i know he steals work (Stole all my S5xD work) And is a complete spoon when it comes to development. I don't understand why people even speak to him never mind trust him. Hes banned from here and will always be banned as-long as me and John are on here anyways. And i believe he can't use your infistar unless you whitelist his server ip? Could be wrong but the best thing for you to do is contact infistar and report his website and expose him on youtube , I did and he got so much shit from people he had to change name 3 times and run back to his hole. We have his website name etc so if anyone advertises it then it will be dealt with don't worry dude , In the end hes a loser but i know how it feels for some cunt to come and steal all your hard work. @John Meiers Hes back lmao

@ApexNetwork Thanks for telling us btw your post will help people stay away from him. Have any information like his new name etc please contact me.

I played S5xD with @Dave650, I agree he did steal @Dave650's work. A really scummy thing to do. +1 @Dave650

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Dave650 said:

Okay thank you @mur202 Hes been RFC

I reported his domain, it gave all incorrect info in registry 

8 hours ago, Dave650 said:

Hes banned from here and will always be banned as-long as me and John are on here anyways.

Not just you and John I will happily ban him! Never met this kid, but seems like a rude Mother F***** 

• Like 2

A few days ago, he asked me, via a PM here, if I would be interested to make a community with him. The name "Ellis" sounds familiar too but I cannot remember from where.

Edited by Nikos

3 hours ago, Nikos said:

A few days ago, he asked me, via a PM here, if I would be interested to make a community with him. The name "Ellis" sounds familiar too but I cannot remember from where.

He did that to me aswell

nLttHVJ.png

two weeks later he corrupted the windows server and fucked us over.

Edited by mur202

Seems like everyone, including his friends are dobbing him in. I also don't believe clem has done anything other than just being friends with madness/ellis.