Brickwall

[TUTORIAL] Weapon/Clothing/License Shop [VIDEO]

@Brickwall how is this going to be in universal if it says in the video its for 5.0. Don't you know 5.0 is different from other versions of Altis Life. Also adding shops and licenses is really just copy/paste.

1 hour ago, StonerGaming said:

@Brickwall how is this going to be in universal if it says in the video its for 5.0. Don't you know 5.0 is different from other versions of Altis Life. Also adding shops and licenses is really just copy/paste.

Framework 5.0 don't have specific area on this forum, so I think its okay he posted on universal. He specified the version on title so it won't be a problem. There are a few differences between v5.0 and 4.4, so just change a little on code and it'll work great with others versions.  The steps is the same, just changed a bit the code. Its have a lot of easy thinks but for starters that don't knew nothing, I'm sure it'll helps a lot.

@Brickwall I liked the video, you explained all steps to make a new shop and still give us the tip on how to get arma 3 classnames for items/equips/weapons. Great job!

• Like 1

6 hours ago, joew said:

Framework 5.0 don't have specific area on this forum, so I think its okay he posted on universal. He specified the version on title so it won't be a problem. There are a few differences between v5.0 and 4.4, so just change a little on code and it'll work great with others versions.  The steps is the same, just changed a bit the code. Its have a lot of easy thinks but for starters that don't knew nothing, I'm sure it'll helps a lot.

@Brickwall I liked the video, you explained all steps to make a new shop and still give us the tip on how to get arma 3 classnames for items/equips/weapons. Great job!

Thank you for sticking up for me!

8 hours ago, StonerGaming said:

Also I know it is simple copy and paste but for people starting they may not know that.

@Brickwall Do you have any idea why clothing shops throw you in the sky sometimes? Map edited by tonic.. When you order a server from any hoster and they install it. Currently having issue ith that..

7 hours ago, K0nfe said:

@Brickwall Do you have any idea why clothing shops throw you in the sky sometimes? Map edited by tonic.. When you order a server from any hoster and they install it. Currently having issue ith that..

Should probably have a word with your host.