BETA TESTING~WongLife UK|NEW!|PUBLIC COP|MI6|5 MILSTART

Information
Servername: BETA TESTING~WongLife UK|NEW!|PUBLIC COP|MI6|5 MILSTART
Server IP/Port: 193.111.186.139:2402

Beta Testing
We need people to join the server and mess around a bit, maybe do some runs and then report any bugs here or any suggestions, remember it is not fully done yet!

Rules - Please Follow:

• RDM is not allowed
  • VDM is not allowed
  • It is a serious RP server, going out of character is against the rules

What do we have?

Important things to remember:

• Firstly I have had a lot of help from the community and at the moment it may seem like I have just put a bunch of scripts together, that is the case, but I am still developing the server as the title says it is still in Beta, so in the future there will be more things added including forums and more.
  • Please give critical feedback and suggestions, it will help.

Things to be added (In order of priority) :

1. Police faction will be fully completed including base build-up
  2. Prison to be moved to Kavala PD
  3. Change Public Cop so they cant leave PD without PC or above
  4. Ranks to be added
  5. SHIELD Faction to be added and completed
  6. MI6 skins to be added
  7. Police Clothing to be added
  8. Build-up of Kavala square
  9. Rebel base to be completed
  10. Civilian Runs to be made to money levels
  11. Money balance of prices
  12. Forums and handbooks to be created
  13. Medic faction to be changed to UK styles

Uniquee Licenses:

• Uber License
  • Armoured Uber License
  • Uber Protection License - UP License
  • MI6 License

Already known problems:

• Some objects need to be made invulnerable 
  • MI6 vehicle garage spawns cars in PD
  • Mission File is quite big

Previews!

Spoiler

107410_screenshots_20170723121233_1.thumb.jpg.95c7dacb581b64080256fefe8a97b545.jpg107410_screenshots_20170723121622_1.thumb.jpg.30e3cce6d5707246e47a5f9c1ee0b13b.jpg107410_screenshots_20170723121724_1.thumb.jpg.5e000752597d5eb68385de2ab9cd00df.jpg107410_screenshots_20170723122034_1.thumb.jpg.b89c902bc03d2e11dbfe926391ccd61b.jpg107410_screenshots_20170723122325_1.thumb.jpg.f21614a71087b43287a5a7ef5d5dea13.jpg

So why is the server progressing at such a slow rate? Well I am the only developer, for this server to succeed I need more help from the communities,

Here is a list of the ranks and who occupies them:

• MI6 Chief: PANGO WONG
  • Police Chief: PANGO WONG
  • Medic Chief: Unoccupied
  • NPAS Chief: Unoccupied
  • Coast Guard Chief: Unoccupied
  • Owner: PANGO WONG
  • Developer: PANGO WONG
  • Developer: Unoccupied
  • Developer: Unoccupied
  • Head Developer: Unoccupied
  • Web developer:  Unoccupied

If you would like to occupy one of these ranks then comment below and I will try to get in contact with you.

Edited by Brickwall
adding screenshots

BETA TESTING WILL LAUNCH AT 21:00 GMT 23/07/2017

Till then the server will stay closed

But feel free to comment still

Edited by Brickwall

I am afraid with 5mil start and public cops there is no way to maintain RP. First of all, guys wanting heavy weapons quickly, will populate the server and second cops-wanna-be kids and trolls will have access to police weapons from the first minute.

4 hours ago, Badger said:

Good luck with your server. One thing I did notice the bush in one of the screenshots are knocked over. Put it on simulation false will fix that.

Yeah, I have just revamped the map and made all the town square invulnerable, thanks for your reply!

I paid a visit to the server. The owner explained to me that the initial huge money (and huge paychecks I assume) is just for Beta testing purposes and will be wiped when the server goes live. Fair enough. Here are a few things I have noticed:

1. Economy. No matter how low will be the initial bank account, the game is much too easy. The mining goods prices and licenses costs are left to default which is quite balanced anyways, however the firearms license and especially the rebel license are way too cheap. That's 10K and 75K respectively. If I can earn 70K in the first copper run on an offroad, I could get a rebel license in the first 30minutes and this is bad. My advice is, if you are to leave mining goods/licenses cost as they are, make a 25K initial bank account, a 1K paycjeck every 10 minutes, increase the firearms license to 100K-150K and the rebel license to something between 750K to 1 mil. I also suggest to increase trucks and helicopter prices by about 50%, as well as Truck and Pilot licenses. Finally, take the open type "Truck" from the Car Shop and Move it to the Truck Shop

2. Weapons/Safety. The rebel weaponry is good. Not too powerful, not too weak. I would removed the armed offroad though. You could add a couple more riffles maybe but it's about right. Never, never, never, give them armed helicopters. It would make every riffle void unless you also introduce Titans. However, in that case it becomes a war zone. Give a couple of rentable-only armed vehicels to the Police. The Rebels should not have an easy work to do, if you want it realistic. I don;t bother if the gun store is on Kavala square since the pricing was such that a just connected troll cannot buy a Rook and start shooting everyone. I noticed there is no Vehicle Garage at the Rebel Outposts for any vehicle type.

3. Green Zones. There are not. Maybe they will be added but they have to be.

4. Taxi. It is nice to have a taxi service but I was confused a bit, seeing also Ifrit and Strider taxis (escpecially since they share the same skin as the rebel ones) as well as taxi driver weaponry. I would prefer a taxi job done with hatchbacks and SUVs and have the job protected from crime via server rules. At elast as it concerns the taxi drivers and their cars while on duty. Obviously taxi drivers should not be allowed to commit crimes either while on duty. Also, you must have some scripted mechanism to call a taxi and have the driver paid automatically based on distance.

5. I will not lie. What I saw is a vanilla server. This is not the worst thing in the world. If the gameplay and RP will work very well, I would have no serious issues with having no extra functionalities. There is a huge community which everyone knows, which have all the effects and functions you could imagine but the gameplay simply sucks.

Well, I guess that's all from my POV.

33 minutes ago, Nikos said:

I paid a visit to the server. The owner explained to me that the initial huge money (and huge paychecks I assume) is just for Beta testing purposes and will be wiped when the server goes live. Fair enough. Here are a few things I have noticed:

1. Economy. No matter how low will be the initial bank account, the game is much too easy. The mining goods prices and licenses costs are left to default which is quite balanced anyways, however the firearms license and especially the rebel license are way too cheap. That's 10K and 75K respectively. If I can earn 70K in the first copper run on an offroad, I could get a rebel license in the first 30minutes and this is bad. My advice is, if you are to leave mining goods/licenses cost as they are, make a 25K initial bank account, a 1K paycjeck every 10 minutes, increase the firearms license to 100K-150K and the rebel license to something between 750K to 1 mil. I also suggest to increase trucks and helicopter prices by about 50%, as well as Truck and Pilot licenses. Finally, take the open type "Truck" from the Car Shop and Move it to the Truck Shop

2. Weapons/Safety. The rebel weaponry is good. Not too powerful, not too weak. I would removed the armed offroad though. You could add a couple more riffles maybe but it's about right. Never, never, never, give them armed helicopters. It would make every riffle void unless you also introduce Titans. However, in that case it becomes a war zone. Give a couple of rentable-only armed vehicels to the Police. The Rebels should not have an easy work to do, if you want it realistic. I don;t bother if the gun store is on Kavala square since the pricing was such that a just connected troll cannot buy a Rook and start shooting everyone. I noticed there is no Vehicle Garage at the Rebel Outposts for any vehicle type.

3. Green Zones. There are not. Maybe they will be added but they have to be.

4. Taxi. It is nice to have a taxi service but I was confused a bit, seeing also Ifrit and Strider taxis (escpecially since they share the same skin as the rebel ones) as well as taxi driver weaponry. I would prefer a taxi job done with hatchbacks and SUVs and have the job protected from crime via server rules. At elast as it concerns the taxi drivers and their cars while on duty. Obviously taxi drivers should not be allowed to commit crimes either while on duty. Also, you must have some scripted mechanism to call a taxi and have the driver paid automatically based on distance.

5. I will not lie. What I saw is a vanilla server. This is not the worst thing in the world. If the gameplay and RP will work very well, I would have no serious issues with having no extra functionalities. There is a huge community which everyone knows, which have all the effects and functions you could imagine but the gameplay simply sucks.

Well, I guess that's all from my POV.

Thank you for your reply, I will be sure to fix all the problems, the reason why the rebel game play sucks at the moment is because I haven't really touched on that yet, nevertheless, thanks for the feedback!

• Like 2