Detailed Youtube Tutorial: Setup Altis Life Server , MYSQL & RCON

2 hours ago, Maihym said:

What exactly do you mean by remove any framework related files? Are you talking about his download link? @BoGuu

My guess is that he post on his video description a link to one package with all files on mega. And it isn't allowed. I think you can't distribute any AL file. You have to put the links to the official framework on GitHub. My guess, maybe i'm wrong.

4 hours ago, joew said:

My guess is that he post on his video description a link to one package with all files on mega. And it isn't allowed. I think you can't distribute any AL file. You have to put the links to the official framework on GitHub. My guess, maybe i'm wrong.

Yeah that's the only thing I can think of too.

Guys keep it chill , No need to try and pick fights on a development website... Boguu has his reasons or he wouldn't post asking him to remove it in a calm and polite way. If you have any questions then sure you can ask them but in a nice and respectful way buddy.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Dave650 said:

Guys keep it chill , No need to try and pick fights on a development website... Boguu has his reasons or he wouldn't post asking him to remove it in a calm and polite way. If you have any questions then sure you can ask them but in a nice and respectful way buddy.

+1 @Dave650

Edited by Scalings // Mr. Whale
Changes to comment