[Tutorial] Seatbelts

1 minute ago, MrVoLRoDFr said:

I can but I think when the seat belt is on, the song keep playing, I am afraid of that, I don't found a function to kill the sound then the seat belt is on

I want to found a code like, if the seat belt is off and the engine of the car is started, the sound ring until the seat belt is on, when the seat belt is on, the sound stop and again when the player put off the seat belt (like a actual car) 

I hope you understand me, I am French and I am a little bad in English haha 😂 

I understand what you want. You could just try a longer sound and see how it works. 

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

SEATBELTS handledamage: by Snipes mad dialog, eventHandlers, addaction, etc: by Repentz     This script allows you to put on/take off your seatbelt when inside a vehicle, I ha

why wouldn't it?

that goes in the hud_stats.hpp under this class Life_RscText_HUDWater: Life_RscText_HUDCommon {         idc = 1202;         text = "$STR_HUD_Water";         x = 0.534723 * safezoneW + safez

17 hours ago, one said:

I understand what you want. You could just try a longer sound and see how it works. 

I try to make longer and it's works but after i put the seatbelt on, the sound playing still and if i detach the seatbelt and reattach the seatbelt, the sound playing twice and keep playing after i left the vehicle

• 4 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...