Timo

[TUTORIAL] Physical Cellphone

49 minutes ago, Johnny Cash said:

I KNOW SORRY I WRITE IN THE WRONG SECTION SORRY.....i am using Map builder now i will try to add some stuff inside and transfer it to terrain builder .....i am so sorry lol

Isn't map builder almost 2 years old....

1 hour ago, Johnny Cash said:

I KNOW SORRY I WRITE IN THE WRONG SECTION SORRY.....i am using Map builder now i will try to add some stuff inside and transfer it to terrain builder .....i am so sorry lol

I would just use xcam or eden editor?

On 2016-10-02 at 10:36 AM, IceEagle132 said:

20161001230132_1.jpg

Works great good job. :D

The memes are real this looks just like outlawd-veterans how ever do you have a link o that hud right corner?

16 hours ago, Deadlesszombie said:

It's a very simple hud

ít is ive seen it on many servers so i was just woundering where you can get it form

I got a error:

Error in expression <yer != "" && !life_knockout && !(player GVAR ["restrained",false]) && !life_ista>
  Error position: <GVAR ["restrained",false]) && !life_ista>
  Error Missing )
File core\functions\fn_keyHandler.sqf [life_fnc_keyHandler], line 245
Error in expression <yer != "" && !life_knockout && !(player GVAR ["restrained",false]) && !life_ista>
  Error position: <GVAR ["restrained",false]) && !life_ista>
  Error Missing )
File core\functions\fn_keyHandler.sqf [life_fnc_keyHandler], line 245

19:46:25   Error position: <GVAR ["restrained",false]) && !life_ista>
19:46:25   Error Missing )
19:46:25 File core\functions\fn_keyHandler.sqf [life_fnc_keyHandler], line 186
19:46:25 Error in expression <yer != "" && !life_knockout && !(player GVAR ["restrained",false]) && !life_ista>
19:46:25   Error position: <GVAR ["restrained",false]) && !life_ista>
19:46:25   Error Missing )
19:46:25 File core\functions\fn_keyHandler.sqf [life_fnc_keyHandler], line 186

//Knock out, this is experimental and yeah... (Shift + G)
    case 34: {
        if(_shift) then {_handled = true;};
        if(_shift && playerSide == civilian && !isNull cursorTarget && cursorTarget isKindOf "Man" && isPlayer cursorTarget && alive cursorTarget && cursorTarget distance player < 4 && speed cursorTarget < 1) then {
            if((animationState cursorTarget) != "Incapacitated" && (currentWeapon player == primaryWeapon player OR currentWeapon player == handgunWeapon player) && currentWeapon player != "" && !life_knockout && !(player GVAR ["restrained",false]) && !life_istazed && !life_isknocked) then {
                [cursorTarget] spawn life_fnc_knockoutAction;
                if("ItemRadio" in assignedItems cursorTarget) then {
                    cursorTarget removeweapon "ItemRadio";
                    hint "The cellphone of the person was placed on the ground.";
                    _defenceplace1 = "Item_ItemRadio" createVehicle (player modelToWorld[0,0,0]);}
                else { hint "The person that you knock out have no cellphone!"};
            };
        };
    };

If some one see the error pls help because i work and search a lot of time on this error 

if i remove 

if("ItemRadio" in assignedItems cursorTarget) then {
                    cursorTarget removeweapon "ItemRadio";

all the script work fine

if someone can tell me the way to make ziptie like  cop restrain and remove acces to Y menu it will be appreciate

52 minutes ago, Max_Qc said:
If some one see the error pls help because i work and search a lot of time on this error 

Pastebin your entire key handler file. Also what version of the framework are you using?

On 11/27/2018 at 8:45 PM, imthatguyhere said:

Pastebin your entire key handler file. Also what version of the framework are you using?

4.4 and:

//Knock out, this is experimental and yeah... (Shift + G)
    case 34: {
        if (_shift) then {_handled = true;};
        if (_shift && !isNull cursorObject && cursorObject isKindOf "Man" && isPlayer cursorObject && alive cursorObject && cursorObject distance player < 4 && speed cursorObject < 1) then {
            if ((animationState cursorObject) != "Incapacitated" && (currentWeapon player == primaryWeapon player || currentWeapon player == handgunWeapon player) && currentWeapon player != "" && !life_knockout && !(player getVariable ["restrained",false]) && !life_istazed && !life_isknocked) then {
                [cursorObject] spawn life_fnc_knockoutAction;
                if ("ItemRadio" in assignedItems cursorObject) then {
                    [cursorObject] removeweapon "ItemRadio";
            };
        };
    };

On 1/5/2019 at 1:33 AM, TheFireRunner said:

4.4 and:

Please PASTEBIN the entire file. Also that is clearly not the same file, since the GVAR on your error isn't in there anymore.

The following part:

On 10/1/2016 at 9:58 PM, Timo said:

if("ItemRadio" in assignedItems cursorTarget) then { cursorTarget removeweapon "ItemRadio"; hint "The cellphone of the person was placed on the ground."; _defenceplace1 = "Item_ItemRadio" createVehicle (player modelToWorld[0,0,0]);} else { hint "The person that you knock out have no cellphone!"};

inserted into the fn_knockedOut.sqf file. Look:  fn_knockedOut.sqf

I hope it works ^^

Edited by TheFireRunner

1 hour ago, GraveYard said:

Change 

ItemRadio

ItemRadio

With the TFR radio you use...

I did. It still didn't work. Literally i changed everything with Item_Radio with TFAR_anprc154. It still didn't work

1 hour ago, Adam J Lokey said:

I did. It still didn't work. Literally i changed everything with Item_Radio with TFAR_anprc154. It still didn't work

What is it doing? opening the cell phone without the item or not opening with the item?

7 hours ago, GraveYard said:

What is it doing? opening the cell phone without the item or not opening with the item?

The Item doesn't work with it. even when i changed the classname to the TFAR_anprc154

14 hours ago, Adam J Lokey said:

The Item doesn't work with it. even when i changed the classname to the TFAR_anprc154

can you share your RPT