Panda

[Release] SQL Phone 5.0

Hey, I made a SQL phone back in 4.0, very buggy, just cleaned it up for 5.0, for now im just going to link the github commit as I'll edit this post in the future for a real tutorial.

Just run the addCellPhone.sql file and follow the steps on my github commit linked:

https://github.com/GetSomePanda/AL5.0/commit/eb7689dee0d8eaecffa45bedac5e6c235d907860

- Tutorial will be made soon.

List of things fixed when upgrading:

- functions.sqf messing up federal reserve not spawning.

- Players not being able to spawn.

- ExtDB giving a null response to the local time query.

- HC support fully working.

To do:

- Make the reply button work.

- Clean easier UI.

- Silent mode for phone.

- Make a config.

- Add a limit to how much messages can be saved in the phone, will also add something like a hardware store to buy more mb for the phone for more messages if requested.

- Add option to let admin check someones messages.

- Add police book, so like a list of messages the police can open when logged in as police.

Might do:

- Make a sent messages column, so that players can see what they have sent others.

- Make cellphone message tone global, so others hear when another player got a message.

- Customizable UI.

- Read receipts.

I will try my hardest to fix upcoming bugs but i have been really busy the past months so it has been hard for me but yeah enjoy.

Follow my github repo for more updates on the phone also you can take the entire folder and use it on your server if you really want :)

• Like 1

Hello ,

I do not have access to a computer for couple of days , Can you please post a screenshot of the cellphone ? As I am working on setting up Lakeside server and gathering everything.

Thanks

I tried using , It gets me stuck at Setting up client.

I even copied your mission file and used , and added both sqls in the same database and still stuck. When I respawn,  the screen goes away but no player is found at the database.

And even  when I respawn I tried all of my keyboard buttons and the phone wont show.

On ‎5‎/‎5‎/‎2017 at 7:09 PM, Wilder said:

I tried using , It gets me stuck at Setting up client.

I even copied your mission file and used , and added both sqls in the same database and still stuck. When I respawn,  the screen goes away but no player is found at the database.

And even  when I respawn I tried all of my keyboard buttons and the phone wont show.

don't respawn, when you havew setting up client please wait. that means theres an error in the code somewhere

2 minutes ago, StonerGaming said:

don't respawn, when you havew setting up client please wait. that means theres an error in the code somewhere

well , i didnt mange to  fix it :/

2 minutes ago, StonerGaming said:

whatever you had to do for it, delete that stuff

I already did , Do you know any similar phones ? Like remvoing default Y menu and having a real cellphone?

Just now, Wilder said:

I already did , Do you know any similar phones ? Like remvoing default Y menu and having a real cellphone?

I seen one before lemme try to find it

55 minutes ago, ✪Skruf <3 said:

By reading the mod some features are missing. And its not working on my v5 server. Ill try reinstall it tho

Reading what mod? Also check your error logs and see what's messing it up and give us details as to what exactly isn't working. Just saying "it's not working" doesn't help.

Sry was tired.

By reading the scrips description i can see he talks about adding alot thats not added yet.

And the logs say no errors. It just does not work idk. But im gonna reinstall it today and see if it works :)

Okay i have a problem. Where do i find this Life_HC thing? Have looked everywhere!

What i have done is added everything to the server but the Life_HC folder thing. And when i launched the server i get no errors but the SQL part of the Phone is not working. I still have the same old boring one

I have tried to google it and i see some people have that folder but i dont and my server works fine. Im running framework v.5

57209651c13eab26acb492fc614f0c34.png

Edited by ✪Skruf <3

if you dont even know what this hc thing is or where to find it then just forget about it...

anyone here who can fix the reply function so it selects the sender of the message you want to reply to?

On 9/15/2017 at 7:24 PM, Gagi2 said:

if you dont even know what this hc thing is or where to find it then just forget about it...

anyone here who can fix the reply function so it selects the sender of the message you want to reply to?

You use the quote button under the persons post easiest way to do it