Ilusionz

[Tutorial]Adaptive Debit Cards + Addons[5.0 - 4.4r3]

On 6/9/2019 at 3:37 PM, Erwannc said:

Non tu ne dois pas virer le 5 ””

si spyglass te voit c’est qu’il te kick donc tu dois chercher dans tes logs où est la fonction qui est non whitelisté pour spyglass et ainsi l’ajouter dans le bon fichier dans ton dossier spyglass

On 6/9/2019 at 4:06 PM, Fawks said:

@john_65wadwada654 Then look at your logs for the answer. Or reinstall this script.

hi this is my logs and i whitelisted a lot of files in spyglass please check

Edited by john_65wadwada654

You do have spyglass errors.

"Variable: life_fnc_seizeobjects_meta is not allowed TYPE: CODE NS: MN"

You also have script errors.

12:16:33 Error in expression <_fnc_seizePlayerAction; closeDialog 0;";.>
12:16:33   Error position: <.>
12:16:33   Error Invalid number in expression
12:16:33 File core\cop\fn_copInteractionMenu.sqf [life_fnc_copInteractionMenu], line 149
12:16:33 Error in expression <_fnc_seizePlayerAction; closeDialog 0;";.>
12:16:33   Error position: <.>
12:16:33   Error Invalid number in expression
12:16:33 File core\cop\fn_copInteractionMenu.sqf [life_fnc_copInteractionMenu], line 149

@john_65wadwada654

Edited by Fawks

1 hour ago, john_65wadwada654 said:

I just realized this tutorial doesn't even cover licenses, so yeah, you wouldn't be able too unless you modified the files around that.

Here's the latest "fn_buyLicense.sqf" modified to work and do this:

https://sqfbin.com/zecocoqenisogasogebe

(Untested, so let me know any errors you get).

Edited by imthatguyhere
Fixed rogue tabs in linked code.
  • Like 1

26 minutes ago, imthatguyhere said:

I just realized this tutorial doesn't even cover licenses, so yeah, you wouldn't be able too unless you modified the files around that.

https://sqfbin.com/utufukepixurecefeliv

i can buy License now but Money not change in account and cash become Negative

20190611114649_1.jpg

On 6/11/2019 at 10:52 PM, imthatguyhere said:

https://sqfbin.com/utufukepixurecefeliv

On 6/12/2019 at 12:10 AM, imthatguyhere said:

Try this instead:
https://sqfbin.com/setehapayemabolacugu

The one I sent only works for the vItem version.

when i try to buy License it's like you don't have License Money not change in the account if you relog you can see License but money not changing

I have a problem with car/air shop When i buy car or heli its spawn and i get key but cant store it in garage cops cant Identify the owner and when they perss search Registration system delete Vehicle and Vehicle back to garage after restart

when i trun debit buy Vehicle off in c_master i can find and store in garage

errore

Spoiler
 3:30:15 a3\data_f\proxies\flags\flag_auto.p3d: No geometry and no visual shape
 3:30:16 Scripting function 'ton_fnc_setobjvar' is not allowed to be remotely executed
 3:30:16 Scripting function 'ton_fnc_setobjvar' is not allowed to be remotely executed
 3:30:16 "test - 7557119835563043 bought vehicle C_Hatchback_01_sport_F for $20,000. On Hand Cash: $0  Bank Balance $69,557,000"
 3:30:31 a3\data_f\proxies\flags\flag_alone.p3d: No geometry and no visual shape
 3:30:32 Scripting function 'ton_fnc_setobjvar' is not allowed to be remotely executed
 3:30:32 Scripting function 'ton_fnc_setobjvar' is not allowed to be remotely executed
 3:30:32 "test - 7557119835563043 bought vehicle B_MRAP_01_F for $15,000. On Hand Cash: $0  Bank Balance $69,542,000"
 3:30:45 Scripting function 'ton_fnc_setobjvar' is not allowed to be remotely executed
 3:30:45 Scripting function 'ton_fnc_setobjvar' is not allowed to be remotely executed
 3:30:45 "test - 7557119835563043 bought vehicle C_Hatchback_01_sport_F for $20,000. On Hand Cash: $0  Bank Balance $69,522,000"
 3:31:05 Scripting function 'ton_fnc_setobjvar' is not allowed to be remotely executed
 3:31:05 Scripting function 'ton_fnc_setobjvar' is not allowed to be remotely executed

On 6/24/2019 at 2:24 AM, john_65wadwada654 said:

i solved the problem. There was another problem when i search Registration its size all illegalitems on me any Ideas ?

That seems unrelated to this script. It sounds like you edited your "fn_searchVehAction.sqf" to run "life_fnc_vehInvSearch".

9 hours ago, imthatguyhere said:

That seems unrelated to this script. It sounds like you edited your "fn_searchVehAction.sqf" to run "life_fnc_vehInvSearch". 

i download new altis life and install this sceript agen and When I buy car or heli its spawn and i get key but cant store it in garage cops cant Identify the owner and when they press search Registration system delete Vehicle and Vehicle back to the garage after restart -- so I just change fn_vehicleShopBuyDebit
and add this
_vehicle setVariable ["trunk_in_use",false,true];
_vehicle setVariable ["vehicle_info_owners",[[getPlayerUID player,profileName]],true];

under
[_vehicle,"vehicle_info_owners",[[getPlayerUID player,profileName]],true] remoteExecCall ["TON_fnc_setObjVar",RSERV];

after i add when i search Registration its size all illegalitems on me

fn_vehicleShopBuyDebit:

https://sqfbin.com/afasimugidayedowaliv

fn_searchVehAction:

https://sqfbin.com/ecafogaciwumuwulezav