Looking for LIFE community

angelo21390

Good Afternoon,

I am new to the arma 3 game, I am looking to find out how to install the altis life mod, or how to get everything set up. I am looking for a server so when I get home I can join and play from there and see how it goes. If someone can help it would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

Angelo

Hello angelo21390,

Unless you want to join a modded server like lakeside, you don't need to install anything.  There are many great servers to check out, but I'll be a little bias and invite you to mine.

Server Name:
Abeloth Altis Life | Active Community | 100% Custom 

Server IP:
104.243.37.202:2302

TeamSpeak:
abeloth.ts.nfoservers.com

I do recommend you check out several different servers before deciding where to make your home.  Every server is has different developers, and support staff that make it unique.  ArmA life is best when you find a server you really like to call home for several months.  It is an RPG after all.

Edited by CptGooch
hyperlink
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, CptGooch said:

Hello angelo21390,

Unless you want to join a modded server like lakeside, you don't need to install anything.  There are many great servers to check out, but I'll be a little bias and invite you to mine.

Server Name:
Abeloth Altis Life | Active Community | 100% Custom 

Server IP:
104.243.37.202:2302

TeamSpeak:
abeloth.ts.nfoservers.com

I do recommend you check out several different servers before deciding where to make your home.  Every server is has different developers, and support staff that make it unique.  ArmA life is best when you find a server you really like to call home for several months.  It is an RPG after all.

Thank you so much!..Alrighty ill keep my options open but ill try it out tonight, I get home around 9pm central time, so hopefully people will be on :D 

On ‎3‎/‎6‎/‎2017 at 2:10 PM, angelo21390 said:

Good Afternoon,

I am new to the arma 3 game, I am looking to find out how to install the altis life mod, or how to get everything set up. I am looking for a server so when I get home I can join and play from there and see how it goes. If someone can help it would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

Angelo

I have a modded Tanoa Life community (Need APEX DLC), It is a fun community. Player and AI shops are available. If you are interested Check it out. We are taking advice from anyone like custom shops or fields.

Teamspeak

216.105.171.14:9991

Website

http://savagearmy.enjin.com/