Cam Stanley

infiSTAR - AntiHack

4 minutes ago, John Meiers said:

10/10 you  took someone else's code and claiming it as your own, never seen this happen before so I know you are full of crap! 

Image result for I made this

10/10 mods, thinking they are smarter than you without ever seeing anything!

1 minute ago, Jason_000 said:

Lets see what you can contribute to the community then. Maybe you might be as good as you say you are.

I never said i was good, i just said infistar is shit. Learn to read before you post :D

1 minute ago, Graphite said:

I never said i was good, i just said infistar is shit. Learn to read before you post :D

Well if you say you have the ability to bypass InfiSTAR you must have some knowledge right? Or was John right?

Just now, Jason_000 said:

Well if you say you have the ability to bypass InfiSTAR you must have some knowledge right? Or was John right?

no offense, but if you think its hard to bypass infistar you dont know what you are doing lol

Just now, Graphite said:

no offense, but if you think its hard to bypass infistar you dont know what you are doing lol

I never said it was hard, but without knowledge of SQF how do you plan to do it? Learn to read before you post :P 

I never said it was hard, but without knowledge of SQF how do you plan to do it? Learn to read before you post :P 

Where did i say i dont know SQF :D?

Just now, Graphite said:

Where did i say i dont know SQF :D?

That was my point all along. This isn't seeming to get anywhere really. But hey, hopefully you'll do something useful right?

That was my point all along. This isn't seeming to get anywhere really. But hey, hopefully you'll do something useful right?

Yeah, but before you go, why would you try to start an argument over someone saying something? Seems really immature

1 minute ago, Graphite said:

Yeah, but before you go, why would you try to start an argument over someone saying something? Seems really immature

Not an argument, just a debate, considering i have no idea who you are and you have claimed to made a bypass, who knows may be true, but you must understand that we've heard this so many times and they just turn out to be a copy pasta kid.

1 hour ago, Jason_000 said:

Not an argument, just a debate, considering i have no idea who you are and you have claimed to made a bypass, who knows may be true, but you must understand that we've heard this so many times and they just turn out to be a copy pasta kid.

Which is 100%  accurate. No screen shot or anything I believe this is 100% bullshit. Only 2 ways around infistar and the server owner needs to be a dumbass and have V signatures turned to 0. I hate infistar just as much as the next, but this kid went to a hacking website and paid someone else for their work. 

1 hour ago, Monztuh_Angel said:

HOW can I get infistar to run on here? its much simpler on exile server

Instructions are provided in the zip you download from infistar, just follow them like you would when setting up an exile server.

23 hours ago, Resonance said:

Instructions are provided in the zip you download from infistar, just follow them like you would when setting up an exile server.

yes I did that it turns out to be a small no sense problem got it working. BUt when I try to give all licenses to me nothing happens nor when I put money into my bank?

27 minutes ago, Monztuh_Angel said:

yes I did that it turns out to be a small no sense problem got it working. BUt when I try to give all licenses to me nothing happens nor when I put money into my bank?

Believe those are disabled by default in his menu, that or he never updated the variables for the new framework.

Just now, Monztuh_Angel said:

Hm, any idea how to fix that? 

I'll look later into the latest version of infistar to see about getting it working but it's more of a security risk to re-enable it imo. If you want all license and money just give them to yourself in your database

28 minutes ago, Resonance said:

I'll look later into the latest version of infistar to see about getting it working but it's more of a security risk to re-enable it imo. If you want all license and money just give them to yourself in your database

but that would require me to go into my php everytime I want to give my self or other players money as rewards

1 hour ago, Monztuh_Angel said:

but that would require me to go into my php everytime I want to give my self or other players money as rewards

You can put money on your person, then put it in your bank or give it to other players to put in their banks.
Do the licenses through the database, it's not hard work or time consuming, search the name....add the license, jobs a gooden.