Sign in to follow this  
Lathrix

[UK/EU] Altis Life RPG - Ambrosia-servers.com | Strict Economy | Tech Tree | Leveling & Exp | Treasure hunting

Ambrosia-Servers.comFormalAmbro.png

Greetings! I've been developing on this arma 3 server for quite some time, Started from no knowledge at all till knowing a little bit more, Looking for players for a strict Roleplay community!

You're probaly wondering, What makes our server special?

[1.1] Our server offers a Tech-Tree Leveling / Exp system that most other new servers don't offer. ( SS Below ) [ Provided by Maverick ]

Spoiler

24zvswl.jpg

[1.2] We've got a Shipwreck Script. At the momment its pretty standard but we plan to work it into a treasure hunting script! [ Provided by Maverick ]

Spoiler

n2g40k.jpg 2ryijrs.jpg

[1.3] A large selection of " Custom " Created skins supplied by other communities & People! ( Thank you people ) ( And Indicators ofcourse ) [ Provided by Maverick ]

Spoiler

2hem58g.jpg 5jtbhk.jpg

[1.3] A large selection of community created scripts!

Spoiler

And more! 

My Mission is to create a community that consists of serious roleplayers, Lead by experienced people.
I hope all of ya'll decide you want to stop by! (:

b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Ts.Ambrosia-servers.com
Http://www.ambrosia-servers.com

Edited by Lathrix

Good to mention that leveling script is a payed product from maverick, same with the shipwreck mission (from what I can tell), what other custom things does your server have besides these that are made by your developers?

1 hour ago, Repentz said:

Good to mention that leveling script is a payed product from maverick, same with the shipwreck mission (from what I can tell), what other custom things does your server have besides these that are made by your developers?

People trying to get around as "paid" scripts being custom xD

2 minutes ago, Lathrix said:

Oh, Didn't know you had to credit the scripts when advertising ( Also Buttery, Never claimed them being custom )

Nah you don't its just nice to see more content made by the server creators