Welcome to Altis Life RPG

Register now to gain access to all of our features.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Note that you can now sign-in with your Steam account.

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• AltisLifeRpg

Opening Announcement   09/13/2016

Opening Announcement We are happy to announce the official reopening of the community assistance forum Altis Life RPG (open source public property). Before going any further, let's go over the current situation. As you are already aware, the forum and the database of Altisliferpg.com had been hacked a few weeks ago. This unfortunate situation has touched many communities of Arma 3. The various databases were erased, and since they were under the responsibility of the previous administration, no backup was able to recover the lost data. This means that all the tedious work must be redone. This regrettable situation has led Tonic to transfer the responsibility of its administration to a new and neutral party. This party has as sole goal to reunite every community, as diverse as they are, together to perpetuate the development of our beloved mod AltisLifeRPG.  First of all, I think it is important to clarify our intentions. Foremost, we want to reassure you that we are not proclaiming being the owners of the previous versions of Altis Life (open source public property) in collaboration with BoGuu based on Tonic' codes. As you know, Boguu has been a major player in the most recent versions. Please note that this platform is and will always remain open to future developers such as Boguu that would like to elevate Altis Life RPG to the next level. By doing so, we take our role as an official reference platform very seriously in the eyes of the vast community of Altis Life RPG. We are ready to face this responsibility. We are aware that the content added by users could be provided by external sources or from the original website. If you see a tutorial that you've created on our platform where you are not credited as the author, please mention it immediately to the administration and we will promptly fix the situation. Please note that seeing the overwhelming amount of content added by the community, we will not proactively search other community assistance websites to validate if proper credits were given to the various authors. Instead, it will be the author's responsibility to be proactive in contacting the administration. Since the majority of the content found on other websites came originally from Altisliferpg.com, we encourage members joining us to share any content deemed pertinent coming from other platforms without forgetting to credit the authors.       Finally, to clarify the rumors circulating: - The forum was not scammed. It was transferred directly from Bryan 'Tonic' Boardwine to our administration. A domain cannot be scammed. - The forum was transferred as an independent entity which has as a sole mission to perpetuate the forum and not let it die out.       Altisliferpg.com Regards, the Administration.       Feel free to join us on Discord in the Altis Life RPG Community section of the forum.   And of course if you have any question, feel free to message us here.
    • Rozo

Donations   09/18/2016

Hello,
        We've added a donation block on the right side. All of those donation goes directly to the developer of Altis Life mod ( currently BoGuu ). None of that money is used to maintain the forum. In the future we might add a donation button to support the forum, but for now we want to encourage the developer because they went through a lot. To discuss this topic - Here
    • Shakir Darwish

IS YOUR SERVER BROKEN SINCE 1.64 UPDATE?   09/22/2016

If your server is broken since 1.64 go check this link thanks. https://github.com/AsYetUntitled/Framework/issues/104
    • Rozo

Sad Day   01/04/2017

Good evening community of Altis Life RPG, Today was a sad day. We learned the hard way that one of the helper was using his status and visibility on the forum to do things i wouldn't imagine.  We were warned about this user in the beginning, we talked about his behavior and he said that they were things of the past. We were fooled.
      Unfortunately, he fooled other community members by selling stolen content and impersonating his role as a developer in another community. Here's a remember of one of the rules on our forum, No selling scripts, snippets, or services.   So if anyone come across someone who's selling his services, scripts or whatever, Report them. Especially if it's coming from an Helper, Mod, Admin. No one in the staff should ask for money, we already mention this when we reopened the forum and that rule is here to stay.

We can't be sorry enough for what happen here, for any harm it as caused among other communities, for money that shouldn't been spent and we truly hope this doesn't happen again.

As for the user in question, he is now banned from our forum and discord and we wish to never cross his path again.
        If there's anything we can do hit us on Discord or send a message to an admin.
      Thanks, Rozo.
[IL] KingCrazyHunter

[TUTORIAL] Teargas (Fixed)

49 posts in this topic

This is an update of the original: by Jokahghost

Author: Blackd0g, updated by Jokahghost

Difficulty: Easy

Version: All

MISSION FILE EDITS:

1. Go into your init.sqf in the main mission directory and add this:

[] execVM "scripts\teargas.sqf";

2. Go into your main mission directory and create a scripts folder if you don't have one already and create a file called teargas.sqf and paste this:

/*
    File: fn_teargas.sqf
    Author: Blackd0g, Updated by Jokahghost
    Description: 
    Fucks their shit up
*/
playerNearGas=false;

[] spawn {
    while {true} do
    {

if
        (
        (((nearestObject [getpos player, "SmokeShellYellow"]) distance player < 20))
        or
        (((nearestObject [getpos player, "G_40mm_SmokeYellow"]) distance player < 15))
        ) then
        {
        playerNearGas=true;
        }
        else
        {
        playerNearGas=false;
        };

uiSleep 3;
    };
};

[] spawn {
    while {true} do
    {

"dynamicBlur" ppEffectEnable true; // enables ppeffect
         "dynamicBlur" ppEffectAdjust [0]; // enables normal vision
         "dynamicBlur" ppEffectCommit 15; // time it takes to normal
         resetCamShake; // resets the shake
         20 fadeSound 1; //fades the sound back to normal

waituntil {playerNearGas}; // Wait till a Gas Grenade is near player

if (headgear player != "H_CrewHelmetHeli_B") then {antidote1 = 2583}; // Player has no Suit
        if (headgear player == "H_CrewHelmetHeli_B") then {antidote1 = 2581}; // Player carries the Gas Suit

if (antidote1 == 2583) then {
         "dynamicBlur" ppEffectEnable true; // enables ppeffect
         "dynamicBlur" ppEffectAdjust [20]; // intensity of blur
         "dynamicBlur" ppEffectCommit 3; // time till vision is fully blurred
         enableCamShake false; // enables camera shake
         addCamShake [10, 45, 10]; // sets shakevalues
         player setFatigue 1; // sets the fatigue to 100%
         5 fadeSound 0.1; // fades the sound to 10% in 5 seconds
        };

uiSleep 1;
    };
};

2.5 To edit what helmet prevents the teargas from effecting you change this:

if (headgear player != "H_CrewHelmetHeli_B") then {antidote1 = 2583}; // Player has no gas mask
        if (headgear player == "H_CrewHelmetHeli_B") then {antidote1 = 2581}; // Player has a gas mask

4. Then go back into your main mission directory -> config and open up your config_weapons.hpp and paste this in the shop you wish:

{ "SmokeShellYellow", "Tear Gas", 500, -1, "" },

Edited by [IL] KingCrazyHunter
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, [IL] KingCrazyHunter said:

5.0 üzerinde iyi çalışıyor olması ne hakkında çalışmıyor mu?

@TulparHAN  Anlamıyorum, ne oldu?

I have not tried it yet.

58 minutes ago, [IL] KingCrazyHunter said:

I have it working fine on 5.0 what about it isnt working?

@TulparHAN I do not understand, what?

nothing is happening when someone is walking in the smoke

Just now, Hyper4u.'<3 said:

nothing is happening when someone is walking in the smoke

redo all the steps again, make sure its the right smoke you put in the shop, when you throw it and get near your screen should shake 

it should be like this in init.sqf right?

[] call life_fnc_teargas;
diag_log "----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------";
diag_log format ["               End of Altis Life Client Init :: Total Execution Time %1 seconds ",(diag_tickTime) - _timeStamp];
diag_log "----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------";

2 hours ago, Hyper4u.'<3 said:

it should be like this in init.sqf right?

yep, here's mine

waitUntil {vAH_loaded};
    private _total = 0;
    private _toDel = [];
    private _uid = getPlayerUID player;
    {if (((_x select 5) isEqualTo _uid) && ((_x select 7) isEqualTo 2)) then {_total = _total + (_x select 4);_toDel pushBack (_x select 0)};} forEach all_ah_items;
    if (_total > 0) then
    {
        {
            [1,_x] remoteExec ["TON_fnc_vAH_update",RSERV];
        } forEach _toDel;
        [0,format[localize "STR_AH_LogInRec",[_total]call life_fnc_numberText]] remoteExecCall ["life_fnc_broadcast",player];
        BANK = BANK + _total;
    };

DYNAMICMARKET_boughtItems = [];
[player] remoteExec ["TON_fnc_playerLogged",RSERV];

[] spawn life_fnc_autoSaveInv;

[] call life_fnc_teargas;
diag_log format ["               End of Altis Life Client Init :: Total Execution Time %1 seconds ",(diag_tickTime) - _timeStamp];

4 hours ago, Hyper4u.'<3 said:

I fixed it for me by adding the script to the scripts folder and then added this:

[] execVM "scripts\teargas.sqf";

to my normal init.sqf file

and added this to teargas.sqf

playerNearGas=false;

(So it doesnt execute the script when you are joining the server)

Ah glad you were able to fix it, friend had the same issue but he did something else to fix it... very odd

nice script its working for me shakes the screen to a point you feel sick lol. Is there a way to add blurry vision along with the shaking?

just kicks me off my server when i try to join it with this script on, no error message or anything. Just back to server selection screen.

2 hours ago, Motra said:

just kicks me off my server when i try to join it with this script on, no error message or anything. Just back to server selection screen.

Thats not the scripts fault, You have to make your Mission File a .pbo or rename it everytime you edit any major things in your mission file

50 minutes ago, Hyper4u.'<3 said:

rename it everytime you edit any major things

would this fix it?

I found out how to add blur. If anyone would like to add blur 

"dynamicBlur" ppEffectAdjust [20]; // intensity of blur 

Below 

"colorCorrections" ppEffectAdjust [1, 1, 0, [0.0, 0.0, 0.0, 0.0], [0.6, 0.6, 1.8, 0.7],  [0.199, 0.587, 0.114, 0.0]];