TheBUTTERY_T

[How To] CPR Kit

2 hours ago, chevrier said:

This script look so good !

But I'm on 5.0 and seems to not work... Somebody can help ?

When I'm close to a dead body, I open "y" menu and use the CPR kit but nothing happens....

I follow this tuto a few times and can't find the solution... Any advice would be great !! :)

Any errors in logs? Did you follow step for step? Does it say item is not usable? Does anything happen at all?

Edited by TheBUTTERY_T

I can buy the item but when I try I kill somebody then I go on top of him then "y" cprkit and use.

When I do that, nothing happen... When I try to use the object he stay in my "y" and the menu don't close and that's all... Do you know this issue ?

I try to see the log server and player but nothing about the cprkit :/

Edited by chevrier

19 hours ago, chevrier said:

I can buy the item but when I try I kill somebody then I go on top of him then "y" cprkit and use.

When I do that, nothing happen... When I try to use the object he stay in my "y" and the menu don't close and that's all... Do you know this issue ?

Make sure you followed everything step by step, re-do it and see if you missed anything.

On ١٤‏/٨‏/٢٠١٧ at 0:03 AM, chevrier said:

same problem here.

On 8/13/2017 at 5:03 PM, chevrier said:

On 8/19/2017 at 5:34 AM, SamuraiS said:

same problem here.

On 8/21/2017 at 3:25 PM, chevrier said:

Hey, it's still not working for me ! Would love to use CRP Kit, If somebody can help ?

(I follow the tuto many time and no error in my log :/ )

It may have been an update to the script I put in as my server script is much different because I have other things being done and being called that are not in base altis life, I will take a look at it and see if I messed anything up in the process.

On 8/13/2017 at 5:03 PM, chevrier said:

On 8/19/2017 at 5:34 AM, SamuraiS said:

same problem here.

On 8/21/2017 at 3:25 PM, chevrier said:

Hey, it's still not working for me ! Would love to use CRP Kit, If somebody can help ?

(I follow the tuto many time and no error in my log :/ )

Ah their you go guys I apologize for the inconvenience just fix the fn_useItem.sqf to what the updated version is.

Not tested but I am positive that's what the issue was so let me know.

Edited by TheBUTTERY_T

how can i make it so hte cpr kit can be picked up when you die we had 30 players die o server today and there were cpr kits all over the place and they were causing accidents with vehicles lol thanks

Hi there, I've installed this on 4.4 and it's buggy for some reason, you have to be at a certain angle of the dead person to revive them, i've tried to fix it but can't actually find the issue, No RPT errors either.

43 minutes ago, Jack VenoM said:

Hi there, I've installed this on 4.4 and it's buggy for some reason, you have to be at a certain angle of the dead person to revive them, i've tried to fix it but can't actually find the issue, No RPT errors either.

It's based on cusorObject, so you need to be aiming directly at them before using the item.

Just now, imthatguyhere said:

It's based on cusorObject, so you need to be aiming directly at them before using the item.

Yeah it's buggy and doesn't work 90% of the time though :/, if i was to change it to cursorTarget would that work?

38 minutes ago, Jack VenoM said:

Yeah it's buggy and doesn't work 90% of the time though :/, if i was to change it to cursorTarget would that work?

Typically cursorTarget is a little less accurate. You could try though (it's in useItem).