Varius Benson | NSG

NuclearSourceGaming AU - Custom Factions - $2 Mill - Better Map

Intro

--- Mission Statement ? ---

After almost 2 years in development, NuclearSourceGaming has become what it is today - a widespread gaming company composing of over 100 members including users ranging from the most esteemed developers to the most grizzled gaming veterans. 

--- Purpose ---

Our purpose is to make all members happy and we are also a community 
where someone people can come to have fun to play on all servers. 

--- NSG Staff Team ?---

Owner: Mr.Cookie/Varius Benson
Co-Owner: N/A [OPEN]
Head Admin: JuanHernandez & Holski
Admins: Detective. S. Martinez & Jager & kayden 

--- Contact Us ☎ ---
Contact the team by using Team Speak 3 Server or going to the website always feel free to use email or Facebook

Otherwise, Comment on an Admin's profile and they'll reply the soonest they can.

By joining, you hereby agree to our Rules & Guidelines and that NSG administrators reserve the rights to conduct any actions regarding NSG and it's members without any consent.

We have a lot of features most you would have to come on the for server yourself to see, but we have a few things such as the following that I feel are great additions:

•  Mayor Player Saving

• Cell Phones (Make phone calls to other players on server)

• Border

•  Drugs/Resources Competing

Custom Map

Rebel Base

• $2 Million Start

•  A Lot Of Custom Skins

•  A Lot Of Custom Sounds

• Custom Prison

• Death Row Prison [DEATH ROW]

and the best of all

•  The Role Play Our Players Create!

As bad as might sound for me to say, theirs a lot more features I can't think of the top of my head

Suggestions are recommended as we will pay attention to what everyone asks and wants and talk through with other people that are highly liked and trusted

All our info below if you made it this far and wanna give it a shot and help us make this what we want to:

KIND REGARDS MADE BY VARIUS BENSON [COMMUNITY FOUNDER]
Teamspeak: mel.streamlinegames.com:9998
Server IP:  45.121.209.62:2412

The following images were taken in skit-taken scenarios

Custom Prison:

202B8AF15E48A205FBD091ABB46D6D5C4CE331A7

Custom Y Menu:

F11CE6A038E1D2781BD43C913D2D11C38FD59CE5

Prison Death Row:

E2019E84F8BA04E471006895E673F2ABA4150872

Still stolen from us GG

If you're gonna steal something at least don't make it so obvious.
"skit-taken scenarios" who the fuck says that in a forum post but me. xD

Second time your trying to do this too, your post was taken down once and now you do it again.

Edited by TheBUTTERY_T

1 minute ago, John Meiers said:

Sad thing is you can tell most of this was copy and paste to the forums, this is why it gives it a dark line.

Im on there server right now xD its literally all stolen and do you wanna see one of there signs..eJwFwUEOgyAQAMC_8ABWgYXFG2x9CCFEjUUbgVPTv3fmK8bzFovYe_8sAEdNW2kynammQ7ZeUh2tPPm-erm6zHeFsWWYrVeEnpCIjLPaTMDWB-bgrAvRxKhXVHZ1Bj1TRJ5U1Egvng2I3x-RziHO.jpg.bff38794b5717f1d394f3618fa1af4d7.jpg

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, TheBUTTERY_T said:

Im on there server right now xD its literally all stolen and do you wanna see one of there signs..eJwFwUEOgyAQAMC_8ABWgYXFG2x9CCFEjUUbgVPTv3fmK8bzFovYe_8sAEdNW2kynammQ7ZeUh2tPPm-erm6zHeFsWWYrVeEnpCIjLPaTMDWB-bgrAvRxKhXVHZ1Bj1TRJ5U1Egvng2I3x-RziHO.jpg.bff38794b5717f1d394f3618fa1af4d7.jpg

Is this your sign, if so my question is, why is the dick jizzing on your logo ? 

14 hours ago, Varius Benson | NSG said:

I am sorry that i copyed someones words and how it looked but i did change all the words i was just trying to do a quick document sorry guys i did not mean to start anything please forgive me.

"i did change all the words"

xD you changed like 5 words lol you dont even have cellphones and it says you do, clearly you lie a lot to GG stealer and dumb

3 hours ago, Varius Benson | NSG said:

this server is not longer being run well it is but under another anem also XTG stole our misisonfile thats why the have same shit as us

I'm no longer apart of the XtG community, I'm Carl Dizy. You know me Varius.

He's that since 2015 I believe. Way before you ever came along. 

Also, I think this is a good time to bring it up, Tanner.

(My IP at the time) 

Proof that Tanner is Varius: https://imgur.com/gallery/45ph3

Uploaded by Tanner but by Varius?

This kid has caused many problems and I assure you can find even more stolen assets on his server.

Edited by 14e_Senator_Walter
Edit

Even if their server is still running and under a different community name, that means nothing as its still the same server files being used by them. You cannot go around copying and pasting as it just makes your community looking like a joke. If you want to have a successful server make it from scratch yourselves, worst thing about the Arma Community is everyone is stealing other peoples work. This is a classic example...... 

• Haha 1

On 3/11/2018 at 4:17 AM, Fenton said:

Even if their server is still running and under a different community name, that means nothing as its still the same server files being used by them. You cannot go around copying and pasting as it just makes your community looking like a joke. If you want to have a successful server make it from scratch yourselves, worst thing about the Arma Community is everyone is stealing other peoples work. This is a classic example...... 

That's why i don't use the forums for scripts anymore. It's much better to just make your own, that way you know exactly what it does. 

ps i never stole anything so everyone can stop saying i have we  made all our script custom a few from fourms but XTG stole and ripped our mission file and claimed it was theirs also XTG was sued for this and was in debt of 300 dollars and they did for it

On 11/03/2018 at 10:17 PM, Fenton said:

we stole nothing XTG took our files

On 11/03/2018 at 10:16 PM, 14e_Senator_Walter said:

@Varius Benson | NSG Hollup boi, the screenshot with the XtG stuff is on the Australia map too, not the Altis Map like the others. Are you just straight up taking screenshots from another server and saying it's yours?

nope we hosted a australian life server for a bit 

@Varius Benson | NSG First off, why do you post so many replies. You can quote multiple posts in one reply. 

I doubt that you started a community when you were what, three years old. I'm pretty sure that you're 13, maybe 14. 

The thing about you suing Elite for stealing stuff is completely made up. Like, kid... You're 13.

You have a very bad name in the Oceanic community, renaming your community won't make anything disappear either. 

www.capitalgamingrp.stream