Haduuken

[Tutorial] Uranium Mine 4.4

31 minutes ago, UltimaA380 said:

Yeah but why cant I access or mine anything??

Just now, StonerGaming said:

Not sure, I never had the issue.

Could be something to do with the newest Altis Life maybe

I added Uranium and with exactly same process I added Putonium. The mining works fine and I can buy the licence for Uranium but not for Plutonium and still can not process the ore as far as the Trader, have not made it that far yet.    

P.S. Still need Radation zone and Rad Suit.

Now I can Mine and Buy License for Uranium and Plutonium and can access the Trader/Shop but still no processing. But I got good news, I believe I know what is wrong, well atleast on my end and I forgot how to fix it. Anyways, there is no button..  to activate (Processing) when scroll wheeling on the NPC's so, if there is not a button to make it process then it won't know to do it so it won't. If someone can add in here how to add those clickable Process buttons for the NPC's, I am sure it would help us all besides, I'd really like to know myself if i didn't forget how, I woulda added it here myself. Please let us know if ya try this and if it works or not. Thanks!

Fixed Uranium Processor

Corrections Here,

this enableSimulation false;  this allowDamage false;   
this addAction[localize"STR_MAR_Process_Uranium",life_fnc_processAction, 
"uranium",0,false,false,"",

' life_inv_uranium > 0 && !life_is_processing && !life_action_inUse'];          <-------In This Line Change Too,    ' life_inv_uraniumUnrefined >

this addAction[format["%1 ($%2)",localize (getText(missionConfigFile >> "Licenses" >> "uranium"  
>> "displayName")), [(getNumber(missionConfigFile >> "Licenses" >> "uranium" >> "price"))]  
call life_fnc_numberText],life_fnc_buyLicense,"uranium",0,false,false,"",'  
!license_civ_uranium && playerSide isEqualTo civilian '];

Edited by Mastermind

Yep! what was here only added an item to the Shop. I'm having problems also getting the Shop/Trader to work right. Will update if i gettin it working.

Edited by Mastermind

11 hours ago, Mastermind said:

Now I can Mine and Buy License for Uranium and Plutonium and can access the Trader/Shop but still no processing. But I got good news, I believe I know what is wrong, well atleast on my end and I forgot how to fix it. Anyways, there is no button..  to activate (Processing) when scroll wheeling on the NPC's so, if there is not a button to make it process then it won't know to do it so it won't. If someone can add in here how to add those clickable Process buttons for the NPC's, I am sure it would help us all besides, I'd really like to know myself if i didn't forget how, I woulda added it here myself. Please let us know if ya try this and if it works or not. Thanks!

How can you access the plutonium and mine it? wont let me. Ive added ur fixes tho

There is a "STR_MAR_Process_Uranium"

this enableSimulation false;  this allowDamage false;  this addAction[localize"STR_MAR_Process_Uranium",life_fnc_processAction,"uranium",0,false,false,"",' life_inv_uraniumunrefined > 0 && !life_is_processing && !life_action_inUse'];  this addAction[format["%1 ($%2)",localize (getText(missionConfigFile >> "Licenses" >> "uranium" >> "displayName")), [(getNumber(missionConfigFile >> "Licenses" >> "uranium" >> "price"))] call life_fnc_numberText],life_fnc_buyLicense,"uranium",0,false,false,"",' !license_civ_uranium && playerSide isEqualTo civilian '];

but in the file stringtable.xml it has not been added.

<Key ID="STR_Item_UraniumOre">
            <Original>Uranium Ore</Original>
        </Key>
        <Key ID="STR_Item_Uranium">
            <Original>Uranium</Original>
        </Key>
        <Key ID="STR_License_Uranium">
            <Original>Uranium Processing</Original>
        </Key>		
        <Key ID="STR_Process_Uranium">
            <Original>Processing Uranium</Original>		
		</key>
        <Key ID="STR_MAR_Uranium_Trader">
            <Original>Uranium Trader</Original>
        </Key>

Correct.:)

And, excuse me for my English))

• Like 2

managed to get everything loaded but when i connect to my server it comes up saying spyglass caught me cheating, any fixes around this? also im using v5.0 could that be the problem?

On ‎11‎/‎7‎/‎2016 at 8:55 PM, Mr420 said:

managed to get everything loaded but when i connect to my server it comes up saying spyglass caught me cheating, any fixes around this? also im using v5.0 could that be the problem?

Sorry it took a while to respond, if you are still having the spyglass issue disable it

i followed this tutorial and it didnt work i go to the mind and says not near a mine. this same problem happend whene i tried to add ruby mine using altislife 4.4

Edited by Alfie_MNYMN

5 hours ago, hillman56 said:

Yea we had this script working for a while, and all of a sudden the trader doesn't have an option anymore.

Sounds like you've done something to break it!

Ok, so i actually have everything working after a few tests and tweeks, however when i get to the Uranium Processing, the Action on the NPC is "Process Oil" even tho the "STR" string inside in the NPC is the same as the one inside of the .xml file and is correct in terms of saying "Process Uranium", anyone got any suggestions

Hello, I'm getting this error

Error context »¿   name = "STR_Shops_Uranium";
Warning Message: File mpmissions\__cur_mp.Altis\config\Config_vItems.hpp, line 10: '/VirtualShops/uranium.': 'ï' encountered instead of '='
Warning Message: Config : some input after EndOfFile.
Mission Altis_Life.Altis: Number of roles (127) is different from 'description.ext::Header::maxPlayer' (126)

Hello i see a few People including my self following this tutorial and it all working but the (Processing Guy) Not coming out with the option to Processor Now Here if your fix remove the processing code you have in your NPC and use this

this enableSimulation false; this allowDamage false; this addAction["Uranium Process",life_fnc_processAction,"uranium",0,false,false,"",' life_inv_uraniumunrefined > 0 && !life_is_processing && !life_action_inUse']; this addAction[format["%1 ($%2)",localize (getText(missionConfigFile >> "Licenses" >> "uranium" >> "displayName")), [(getNumber(missionConfigFile >> "Licenses" >> "uranium" >> "price"))] call life_fnc_numberText],life_fnc_buyLicense,"uranium",0,false,false,"",' !license_civ_uranium && playerSide isEqualTo civilian '];

This fixed mine so hopefully it should fix yours thanks for reading :)

Please let me know if this fixed the processor for you thanks :)

Edited by 3LNDx

1 hour ago, exposedgaming said:

The trader is not working when it comes to selling it, no menu pops up with the scroll mouse wheel. Has anyone been able to find a fix?

You did something wrong then. The seller code in the tutorial is fine. Pastebin your Client and Server RPTs from when you tried it.