So i've got a few things going on, i did my own research and looked thru as much as i possibly could within my own knowledge, i looked thru other threads to see if i could find the answer i'm looking for but i couldn't find anything.

One thing is that i've setup "NATO", i've added the rank in the database, even added some extra "cops" in the Mission file, i've edited the fn_initCop.sqf, edited the Query request to add nato into it specifically. Even when you don't have the nato whitelist or admin whitelist but you do have the cop whitelist (as example level 1) you can still join the NATO selected roles. (fn_initCop.sqf)

Second thing; Impounding prices, so vehicles obviously can get impounded but cops can impound their own spawned vehicles which should be possible but shouldn't get rewarded for it, i've been looking to see if i can make it that every vehicle that gets impounded the reward for it stays 10k (as example).

Third thing; For NATO we have a bobcat, all nice and fun but the system doesn't recognize it as a vehicle, whenever you would spawn it using the car garage you wouldn't be able to store it afterwards or impound it.

Fourth thing; The hospital markers (atleast on some of them) they spawn a hospital which is quite annoying due to the fact it's not there in the mission.sqm so i was looking to see if i could make them not spawn and just use different buildings but with no luck.

I hope i could get some help with this, if any files are needed i'll send them as soon as i can!

Thanks already for the help :)

It kinda depends what framework version you have. This will be written assuming you're using that latest 5.0 version of the framework.

1. Adding Nato rank
    • So you said you modified the query to fetch the nato rank (I'm assuming you mean the query in life_server\Functions\MySQL\fn_queryRequest.sqf), did you assign that to a constant in the Altis_Life.Altis\core\session\fn_requestReceived.sqf?
    • In your fn_initCop.sqf the if statement is wrong. Right now it's saying "if you aren't playing as cop_1, cop_2, etc then check if they are whitelisted. This was added into the framework to allow for "public cops" which means they don't have to be whitelisted to play as a cop. If you don't want public cops but want to check for nato then you could use something like this (keep in mind i don't know your use case so you will probably want to edit this): LINK
  2. In 5.0 this is something that is built in my default, you actually pay to impound your own vehicle. Altis_Life.Altis\core\actions\fn_impoundAction.sqf
  3. You'll need to provide some logs for this
  4. Check life_server\init.sqf you can search for something like "hospital_1" and there should be a forEach that creates the building. You can simply remove that forEach if you no longer what the hospital buildings.

NATO Rank.
Yes i have also added it to a constant in fn_requestRecieved.sqf.
Thanks for the quick edit on the fn_initCop.sqf, i understood why that part didn't work now by comparing both the 2 scripts next to eachother and using some common sense.

After changing the file with the provided file above clients get stuck on "Setting up client, please wait".

(Besides that i've also removed the forEach part with the hospitals).

RPT Logs (my client logs don't say anything at all) ClientLogs

Posted (edited)

I've been able to quickly fix that issue but i came across this "Error in expression <) isEqualTo _uid) exitWith {", other people who aren't whitelisted are still able to access NATO slots,

For the Bobcat issue with the storing/impounding RPT Log

Hospital thing is solved though :)

(Also did a quick check for the other errors but those are related to fn_setPlayTime.sqf which hasn't been touched by me yet so unsure if it's an error that just comes with the framework?)

Edited by Ambiorixxx
Quick edit to add info

Yes everything shown above was already done in life_server/init.sqf,

Yes the nato slots are put down as cop_20 -cop_24 (That's the variable name in the mission.sqm, Role description is Simply "NATO - 1" also till "NATO - 5")

Posted (edited)

I just realized after this message he was still whitelisted as an admin so as of now unsure but if it doesn't spit out any errors i'll take it as a win and that it works!

Give me a minute and i'll test it out real quick!

Edited by Ambiorixxx
posted too early ;/
2 minutes ago, Ambiorixxx said:

It works, i tried it out rq, removed both my admin + nato level but kept cops level and it worked, thanks for the help!

Would you need client logs for the Bobcat issue?

I took a look at what you sent and it only says you bought it. Does an error popup when you try and store it?

1 minute ago, Ambiorixxx said:

Buying (I have disabled the renting function), yes it only happens with the bobcat (it's the only APC/Tank like vehicle we have in the server) other vehicles behave normally.

Oh if it's a "Tank" then you need to modify the "fn_storeVehicle" to check for tanks too.

Ahh didn't even realize that was a thing tbh, it works now!

I did come across another thing, sometimes when i save the mpmission on the server and rejoin as a client it kicks me out, everytime i've just went into %appdata% > local > arma3 > mpmissionscache and removed the mpmission which isn't much of a problem to me but to players it will most likely be an issue, is there any way to make it so you just doesn't get kicked you out?

3 minutes ago, Ambiorixxx said:

Ahh didn't even realize that was a thing tbh, it works now!

I did come across another thing, sometimes when i save the mpmission on the server and rejoin as a client it kicks me out, everytime i've just went into %appdata% > local > arma3 > mpmissionscache and removed the mpmission which isn't much of a problem to me but to players it will most likely be an issue, is there any way to make it so you just doesn't get kicked you out?

Yeah that's a known issue. The only way to combat that (to my knowledge) is to change the name of the mission file when you make an update.

Ahh, have to change it anyways to make clear which mission is ours :)

I've looked into fn_impoundAction.sqf but i didn't find much to make people recieve a set 10k for impounding, just the multiplier, is there an easy way to go at it (which is still a proper way) or is it hassle?

You use the built in "damage". Also in the impound action there is an if statement checking if the vehicle belongs to the player or not. You can just change the value that gets added to the bank account.