IceEagle132

[Tutorial] Dynamic Airdrop

Anyone found a fix for this, I am using 4.4r4 and I have followed the tutorial correctly but it doesn't seem to be spawning. I am getting no errors in my RPT either.

15 hours ago, DanC said:

Anyone found a fix for this, I am using 4.4r4 and I have followed the tutorial correctly but it doesn't seem to be spawning. I am getting no errors in my RPT either.

Same here

13 minutes ago, SergeantLubanko said:

No I havent

Can you link the post of the script you are trying to use ? What steps have you done to try to fix this. 

5 hours ago, armagod said:

life_fnc_MP dont work anymore NEEDS TO BE REMOTEXEC thats y it dnt work

But the airdrops don't even broadcast that's the thing. Do I have to change something in the airdrop files? 

On 3/14/2017 at 9:07 PM, John Meiers said:

Can you link the post of the script you are trying to use ? What steps have you done to try to fix this. 

What do you mean? This is the link im trying to use, Im using all the files from this thread.

6 hours ago, armagod said:

life_fnc_mp has be depreciated in 4.4 + its now Remote exec... I will try my best to update the script and post updated version 

awesome thanks 

On 2/18/2017 at 9:20 AM, SergeantLubanko said:

I did everything exactly how it says and changed the 2 to 0 and still nothing when I call the airdrop. 

I'm testing this out I'll let you know go, trying different methods

Just a warning for anyone using this script, it adds a lot of desync into your server when the NPC's spawn, or at least it did for me.

2 hours ago, Repentz said:

Just a warning for anyone using this script, it adds a lot of desync into your server when the NPC's spawn, or at least it did for me.

For myself this script is not working, what have you done, to make it work?Could you post your files?

got it to work with some minor errors, have found possible reason for your desync @Repentz errors are showing multiple not able to lock target as well as some issues with certain gear spawning in when i spawned and how i got it for anyone else, changed the time interval to .001 and you need to change both the Generateairdrop sqf and generateairdropauto sqf to if({side _x == civilian} count playableUnits < 0) exitWith {}; was how i got mine to work while i'm in the testing phase, but i haven't killed the errors yet will be able to update tomorrow

19 hours ago, Lokodmanga said:

So man, I did the coments script and it doesnt work! my mission is 5.0.0.0 do you have more ways to work this?

Dude pril has a updated airdrop script if you look........this script is 2 years old and I still made for 4 when you are 5......