Modded Vehicles Wont Appear in Stores

You have a error in your syntax. 
Your Code is (line 33) 

{ "d3s_titan_17", { "", "" -1 } }

but it have to be (line 33): 

{ "d3s_titan_17", "" }

The other vehicle (d3s_PEE_P50_62) was insertet correctly. Do ist also not appear in the Shop?

In the first "" you have to put in the classname of the vehicle you want to put in the shop. in the second one, you have to  put in the condition. Empty "" means no condition. you also coud say that there have to be a specific whitelistlevel

call life_coplevel  is for   Police Level
call life_mediclevel  is for  Medic Level
call life_adminlevel  is for  Admin Level

You have also to set a level. there are 3 Options:
==  is for is Equal to
>=  is for is Equal to and bigger
<=  is for is Equal to and smaller

You also can put in a specific license with the following syntax: license_side_variable
side can be med / civ / cop
the variable can you get by the Config_License.hpp

This would be for exampel 

{ "d3s_titan_17", "call life_coplevel >= 2" } // All Cops on duyt with level 2 or greater can buy this
{ "d3s_titan_17", "call life_coplevel <= 2" } // All Cops on duyt with level 2 or greater can buy this
{ "d3s_titan_17", "call life_coplevel == 2" } // All Cops on duyt with exact level 2 
// Same works with life_mediclevel and life_adminlevel
// The License is used like: 
{ "d3s_titan_17", "license_civ_driver" } // All Civilians with Drivers license can buy ths vehicele in this shop

I hope this explination can help you to understand the syntax of the Vehicles Config file. 
If there are still questions, you could contact me via Discord: CHX31#6866

If there is the need, i would be fine with explainig you all the diffrent config files (Weapons, Clothing, Vehicles and so on..)

Edited by Denniis_CHX45
  • 2 weeks later...