!TS JORDAN

[Tutorial] Bounty Hunting Framework [Dialog, DB, Player Interaction] - Updated!

Hello guys When I connect to the server, the following message appears:

File mpmissions\_CUR_MP.Altis\CfgRemoteExec.hpp, line 79:
/CfgRemoteExec/Functions.life_fnc_bountyReceive:
Member already defined.

Anyone know what this message means? I've reviewed all the steps and everything seems to be in the right place.

PS. My infistar is also banning players

Regards

@!TS JORDAN  any word on getting the fix to the not giving the killer money??? I've been searching for the error but cannot find it and the report logs are all clean both client and server

@!TS JORDAN gives the killer money but only if both are bounty hunters, looking for way if it isn't a bounty hunter the person should still get the money

Edited by Alpha Hawk
On 5/8/2017 at 11:41 AM, Alpha Hawk said:

@!TS JORDAN  any word on getting the fix to the not giving the killer money??? I've been searching for the error but cannot find it and the report logs are all clean both client and server

@!TS JORDAN gives the killer money but only if both are bounty hunters, looking for way if it isn't a bounty hunter the person should still get the money

I am also getting the same have been looking over the code and over. looks like others have had the issues too. Also if anyone had this issue and got it fix please let us know what you did to fix this issue.

1 minute ago, DistantOne said:

Infistar Blocking  The Bounty hunter list and Banning the person who attempted to view it.

Yeah you need to get the IDDs from the bounty hunter dialogs and then whitelist them in the infistar config.

21 minutes ago, DistantOne said:

So use 

diag_log alldisplays

In the debug console and Make sure my list matches the whitelist correct? Just wanted to make sure I was doing this right.

Oh idk about that but I suppose you can just do that.

3 minutes ago, DistantOne said:

It didn't work I whitelisted those things and nothing. Was hoping someone who has had this issue figured out a fix for it. I have attempted to contact infistar, but that usually take a  while.

Just change the idd of the dialog.

For example

idd = 67690;

Edited by TheBUTTERY_T
17 minutes ago, DistantOne said:

Well I did that,but it cause the bounty list to no longer show people on the list. Fixed my whitelist problem, but caused another.

Maybe the list is just broken or something else is being blocked by infistar

56 minutes ago, Andy27832 said:

@!TS JORDAN Great script, I love it. Is there anyway though to change the message you get when you buy the license? It says right now that the "Bounty Hunters are a group of people fighting for the better of Australia." I'd like to change that to Altis, not Australia.

O.o really? Just change the text... Search on the files where the text is and replace for what you want.

• Like 1
5 hours ago, ColinM9991 said:

Welcome to the Altis Life forums, the talented scripters left a long time ago.

Lmfao I know that... but for some miraculous reason to me, I can't find the text... at all. I searched for it already and it seems to be any thing existent. Do you know where it is so I could change it?

30 minutes ago, Andy27832 said:

Lmfao I know that... but for some miraculous reason to me, I can't find the text... at all. I searched for it already and it seems to be any thing existent. Do you know where it is so I could change it?

It'll be in the stringtable XML file